What did you shoot today?

+5, first 18 holer of the year (played a quick 9 last week when they opened). Had a good start with -2 after 6, then bogey-bogey-triple-bogey-bogey derailed things (putting it mildly). After a winter of practice indoors with launch monitors it's kind of weird to have to do these annoying things like aiming, managing uneven lies or elevation. What's worse, you even have to putt it! 😂

Had my highest score of the year yesterday. Shot 43/44 - 87.

Didn’t sleep well the night before. Was late getting to the course so no warm up.

Was distracted and rushed, body tight and despite knowing what I was doing wrong just could not fix it.

Kind of feeling low lately. Haven’t had my best stuff recently.

Closer? That smashed your stated index in your profile. Nice score! Looks like a great putting round, too.
Was an 8.3 and went to a 7.7 with this one

I didn‘t really keep score but something like bogey golf +3 extra shots for 9 holes yesterday. But it was good to be on the course with friends.

Tale of two 9’s for me today. PB score on the front, rust showing on the back.

33/41 for a 74
4/14 FIR
30 putts (13 on the front)

Last edited:
Tale of two 9’s for me today. PB score on the front, rust showing on the back.

33/41 for a 74
4/14 FIR
30 putts (13 on the front)
That's some good iron play

That's some good iron play
They were strong along with the full wedge swings. My misses off the tee weren’t bad either. A number of the misses were by less than a couple yards

Played 9 and shot 47 yesterday. A round full of stupid mistakes, like not hitting a chip hard enough to get up the slope and watching it roll back to its original spot or walking up to 3 foot putt and just hitting it like I would a tap in and lipping it out (I was frustrated after lipping out a 6 foot birdie putt just prior to that). Hell, I somehow managed to shank a chip shot. I did, however, manage to hit 6/7 fairways and the lone miss was barely 2 yards into the rough. It's always frustrating to hit fairways and not be able to do anything with it.

47/41 for an 88. I would really love to put two nines together! Back 9 I chipped and putted well front 9 not so much.

40/41 for an 81. Only had one double, when I rinsed a tee shot on a par 3. 13/14 FW, 7/18 GIR, 32 putts. For the most part, I felt pretty good about all aspects of my game today. 9 pars, 8 bogeys and the one double.

We were first off the tee, starter let us jump out ahead of a men's league, and the course was wide open in front of us all day. It was just two of us, with me walking and my buddy in a cart, we finished in 2:32.

41 in the rain this morning. Didn't take reading putts as seriously as normal as standing out in the rain wasn't worth it.......

Some good shots and a few mediocre ones.

I need to get back to focusing on course management more and picking pins to actually fire at vs. "just aim center green". Of course there are a number of "sucker pin" locations that are rotated on our course so remembering which ones to NOT shoot at is even more important.

Shot 45 in Tuesday night league play this week. Two doubles, one 3 putt, one par, the rest bogeys. I’m struggling a bit with the transition from Florida courses to Vermont courses. I came north with confidence from playing so much over the winter but the scores aren’t reflective of it. Just have to be patient and keep doing the things I know work and manage my expectations.

Did my Stack System workout at the range to day before playing. The golf gods must have heard my prayers last night. Shot 36/40 today for 76. Although I did limp in with bogeys on the last 3 holes. Got tired towards the end and lost a bit of focus. But, I felt much happier.

Awful 47.

Another pretty good round, 78 (39 - 39), after a long layoff that featured poor ball striking and really good short game play. Got up and down to save pars twice from 80 - 90 yards after hitting fat 2nd shots. Thank goodness for wedges. May have to leave the driver in the bag for a little while because it is certainly doing me no favors at this point.

A very blah 78. Carried in the muck, mire, and mud. Still walked it in 2:10.

Hit it well overall, just didn’t score or adjust to how wet it was.

A little more what I was expecting after a long layoff. 41 - 41 - 82. Had a great run of 8 straight holes (7 - 14) with a bogey. Short game was very mediocre today so did not save my poor ball striking. 2 birdies, 5 pars, 10 bogeys and 1 double.

Back