What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Mr Mercedes

Wolf Creek The Series, NOT the movie. I say a 7.5 out of 10. I found this on Tubi TV. I thought it was done rather well. Sure, there are some plot holes or little things here or there. Only 6 episodes. The guy that played Mick Taylor in the movie plays him in the series also. He does the part very well. Pretty good drama and suspense with a couple of scenes you might have to turn away. I haven't watched season 2 yet.

Franklin

"Kayak Catfish" it is a carp fishing video. i watch a lot of fishing videos on YouTube

Dark. German sci-fi so you have to be ok with subtitles. So good.

Dark. German sci-fi so you have to be ok with subtitles. So good.

I finally finished the entire series last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fallout loved the games, through 4 episodes it is really good!

Bluey

Inception on the plane and I am lost. πŸ˜‚

Clarkson's Farm

Just finished Silo. Still working on Star Wars Rebels, Beyond Paradise, Young Sheldon and For All Mankind. So many shows. So little time.

Watching college golf right now. And trying to decide which series on Max/Netflix/Prime to dig into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the baby reindeer interview on Piers Morgan. Yeah, she’s definitely a stalker!!!!

Boys in the Boat - story about the 1936 University of Washington rowing/crew team.

Very good movie!

Gardener's World with Monty Don

Rebel Moon part 2. Meh....kinda boring, but great special effects. The main character, sorry can't think of her name, she's just ok....not really into her character. Not finding myself rooting for.

If you liked the first one, then checked this one out. If you didn't care for or thought the first was just ok, then dont bother.

Finale of Next Level Chef with Gordon Ramsey

Rewatching Air

Back