Video Games Thread

I play PS5, I may have to give it a try! Saw a couple of gameplays and it looks really fun!
For PS5, Red Dead Redemption 2, New God of Wars, Witcher 3. If those are not for you, maybe Watch Dogs 2 (or Legion) or the aforementioned Titanfall 2. Can't say anything about Cyberpunk, as I played it on PC.

Almost bought the $99 prepay of ncaa25. Which gets you a 3 day early release;However, decided waiting.Want to wait for some hands on game play from reviewers first.Something about getting 4500 ncaa pts kinda turned me off yet.Sounds like they will be charging if you want to create a legends team of older players.Any game you buy should be complete once you buy it.This crap of buying a 3/4 of the game and spending extra to get more of it is a real crapper.But it’s kinda how sports games are progressing.

Going to hold out a little while longer.Want to see hands on game reviews.its so odd EA is keeping this game so hush hush.Reminds me of a possible fumble (no pun intended) brewing by EA

Almost bought the $99 prepay of ncaa25. Which gets you a 3 day early release;However, decided waiting.Want to wait for some hands on game play from reviewers first.Something about getting 4500 ncaa pts kinda turned me off yet.Sounds like they will be charging if you want to create a legends team of older players.Any game you buy should be complete once you buy it.This crap of buying a 3/4 of the game and spending extra to get more of it is a real crapper.But it’s kinda how sports games are progressing.

Going to hold out a little while longer.Want to see hands on game reviews.its so odd EA is keeping this game so hush hush.Reminds me of a possible fumble (no pun intended) brewing by EA
Exactly what this guy said^^^^^. I just hope they don't get totally money hungry and say you have to buy alternate uniforms, or pay to customize the B1G, SEC, ACC, etc. However, it is EA we are talking about here.

Exactly what this guy said^^^^^. I just hope they don't get totally money hungry and say you have to buy alternate uniforms, or pay to customize the B1G, SEC, ACC, etc. However, it is EA we are talking about here.
That’s not an EA thing. As long as people keep paying for dumb stuff with microtransactions, it’ll keep going.

Back