Son got his first ever haircut today and is looking sharp!!

And a fun week of golf on the horizon! Back to back days playing in a tournament and following along with some fun experiences!

Had a happy moment yesterday while practicing.

An older guy was on the practice green, dressed in blue denim chest overalls. Had on a cowboy hat and wearing a pair of well worn farmer shoes. The only thing he was missing was a corn cob pipe.

Just fun to see someone dressed like that. Out there with the rest of us having a good time, making putts. Not really a surprise as our little town has a healthy population of horse ranchers.

Kind of brought new life to the term "cow pasture pool".

After a crazy few weeks 3 to be exact I’m finally back on the course today. A week spent in Dallas with grandson very enjoyable but golf was limited. Then a week in SD for work home for one day then in NW Oklahoma working on a fence project. Customer has been very patient on this fence project. It’s finished other than building gates early next week.

Round of golf this morning followed by a Golftec lesson at 1:30. It’s time for less work and more golf.
IMG_9259.jpegIMG_9257.jpegIMG_9258.jpeg

Booked a place for my son and I in Baltimore for what I hope is the home opener weekend for the Ravens. If it's not, I can rebook to the right date.

I got a 2 bedroom apartment cheaper than a hotel room and there's a brew house directly across the street.

EIGHTEENTH anniversary with the Doc today!

Happy Anniversary.

Milo’s first post heartworm procedure heartworm test was negative!!! Now we wait 8 months for the official all clear, but in the meantime over the next 4 weeks we can start ramping up his activity, woohoo!!
That is wonderful news! Soon you won't have to carry him everywhere!

Back