EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

With the Vokey just about wrapped up, do believe you all are up next.
Tom Hiddleston No GIF

I was glad to see they had a bunch of t-shirts since my wife doesn't golf. Stuffed goat for the littlest one too. Otherwise just going Supermarket Sweep style.
Stuffed goat is on the list for the daughter, want to find something for the Mrs as well. She's already moaned at me enough showing her the pictures 🤣

Ballyhack looks amazing the last couple days. Can't wait to see it with you all also. That course has me jonesing

one day closer!

I only do remote work, and this is still how this week is going 🤣
I dread tomorrow. An hour long budget meeting rolling into 8 hours of WebEx training followed by a test over the 8 hours. Oh well. One more day closer!

I don't like this for you, who do we have to call?
The training is partly my fault bc I’m trying to cross-train all my staff so that everyone can do everyone’s job if it’s ever needed and we are short handed. Along with myself. I have to have this access as the manager.

Love that we'll get to see more Ballyhack action in just a few short days! Stoked for you all. This is going to be fun!!

I can't find where the odds and caps were posted for this? Someone point idiot me to them?

I dread tomorrow. An hour long budget meeting rolling into 8 hours of WebEx training followed by a test over the 8 hours. Oh well. One more day closer!
Do you need a gun?

I made it through it. 5 hours of work left tomorrow and I’m officially on PTO!
Good deal. I’ve been non stop all week. Driving A LOT. I’m wiped.

Good luck!

I've got one last "home" practice round tomorrow morning, then a half day of work. Another half day Friday morning and then I hit the road!

Back