Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

Another round and I'm still enamored with this. It locks on and gets the yardage so quickly compared to my previous unit. I used to have to tuck my elbows into my chest and hold as steady as I could to get a reading but with this I can just sweep across the flag and get a reading
Its so freaking fast and incredibly feature rich.

Another round and I'm still enamored with this. It locks on and gets the yardage so quickly compared to my previous unit. I used to have to tuck my elbows into my chest and hold as steady as I could to get a reading but with this I can just sweep across the flag and get a reading
Such a great device. It is so amazing that you don't have to think about anything when you use it. Quick shot and you got everything there to hit your next shot.

What a great range finder Shot Scope has created all in one package in the Pro ZR. Love being able to quickly hit the pin then move on to the top edge of a bunker to know what space I have between or need to clear. The unit feels sturdy and well built in hand and the Red option is a understated feature in early/late rounds.

What a great range finder Shot Scope has created all in one package in the Pro ZR. Love being able to quickly hit the pin then move on to the top edge of a bunker to know what space I have between or need to clear. The unit feels sturdy and well built in hand and the Red option is a understated feature in early/late rounds.
I continue to be impressed with how clear it is and how fast I can pick up the pin with this. I need to try out the red crosshairs

I continue to be impressed with how clear it is and how fast I can pick up the pin with this. I need to try out the red crosshairs
It's honestly one of the features I didn't think I needed, but switching depending on if it is sunny or overcast is absolutely amazing.

I'm glad I found this review. I bought a Bushnell V5 a couple of weeks ago and it struggles picking up the flag,120 yards or less it's fine, anything over, I can't get it to lock on. It was very frustrating so I'm sending it back, I bought it through Amazon so free returns. I've had good luck with my previous Bushnell rangefinder, but it looks like I'm going to pick up the Shot Scope PRO ZR.

So we got one of these at the Data Experience and I was excited to get it out on the course. The day I picked was rainy of course and I stuck it on the cart using the handy magnet with the eyepiece facing up. Well we had the most talkative caddy I have ever seen with us that gave us yardages so I never really used the rangefinder that much. We went out again in the afternoon and the first time that I used the rangefinder then I look in and it is all fogged over. Couldn't see anything out of it. I asked Gavin about it and he said it should go back to normal once the condensation has some time to evaporate. Well the humid and cold NJ weather didn't help with getting the range finder dried out, but once I got back to AZ I was able to mount the range finder in my garage off of my toolbox with the eye piece pointed down. 24 hrs later and all the moisture was gone, I could see out of the range finder and everything worked great.

Using the rangefinder it is super quick to get you the info and is pretty hefty feeling in your hand. I like the construction of it as I have had some pretty flimsy range finders in the past. The magnet is strong as well. Really looking forward to using it more and not have the most talkative caddy in the world.

I have shaky hands when using range finders to where I had started to move away from them. This thing is so quick and so stable that I had zero issues finding the flag or bunker lip I was looking at during the Data Experience. Really excited to not be afraid to pull it out often.

Back