Looking for replacement panel for TM FlexTech bag

ATRannals

Reaction score
Looking to start the game up again after a 15 year layoff to raise kids and coach baseball. I was just able to grab a great deal on a 2019 Flextech Crossover bag, but it’s missing the removable panel.

TaylorMade Customer support was no help and they don’t offer it as a replacement part. Hoping someone that got a navy blue bag and received the extra personalized panel kept the blank one.

Anybody have ideas on finding a panel or getting better support from TM? Any chance someone has a panel they’d be willing to part with. Navy blue preferred, but I’ll take any color at this point. ?

TIA,

Alan

Looking to start the game up again after a 15 year layoff to raise kids and coach baseball. I was just able to grab a great deal on a 2019 Flextech Crossover bag, but it’s missing the removable panel.

TaylorMade Customer support was no help and they don’t offer it as a replacement part. Hoping someone that got a navy blue bag and received the extra personalized panel kept the blank one.

Anybody have ideas on finding a panel or getting better support from TM? Any chance someone has a panel they’d be willing to part with. Navy blue preferred, but I’ll take any color at this point.

TIA,

Alan
Calling @BriMac @Vader @donny475

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Anybody have ideas on finding a panel or getting better support from TM? Any chance someone has a panel they’d be willing to part with. Navy blue preferred, but I’ll take any color at this point. ?

TIA,

Alan
I have a navy blue panel I can send you. Send me your address and I’ll mail it you.

Let me see if I can find the extra panel - will shoot you a DM if I find it.

Another idea you might want to try - the personalized panel is free. Maybe order a personalized panel with something minimalistic if you don’t want to go full name or something.

The site at TM says that all the personalized panels have been distributed. For the 2020 equipment, it looks like they'll open up the ordering in March. As my bag is a 2019 and it looks like the 2020 colors are all different, I'd have to see if they offer a color that would be compatible and if they would give one out for a purchase of a 2019 bag. I thought that proof of purchase was required for ordering.

It looks like someone above may have one, so it looks like this community is responsive and friendly.

Looking forward to it and will have to see if anyone is in the DC/MD/VA area and looking for a VERY inexperienced player to share a game with sometime. :)

Alan

Still looking for an old panel (preferably navy or red) if someone has their original plain one after getting it personalized.

Thanks!

Still looking for an old panel (preferably navy or red) if someone has their original plain one after getting it personalized.

Thanks!
Black one available. PM sent.

I have a 2017 TM Flextech that I recently lost the panel for - does anyone have an old one that they would be willing to part with? I don't really care for the color, I would just to prefer not to buy a new bag haha. I'm def willing to pay and shipping

Thanks everyone!

Does anyone else have one of these panels they would be willing to part with? A black one would be preferred if possible.

Thanks,

-Peter

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had a spare black belly pouch for a Taylor made flex tech hybrid bag. Thank you

Back