CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I had a dormie flag and GB polo in the cart earlier. Need to pull the trigger.
Would already be done if they had my holderness and borne size in stock.
Its Over GIF

For choosing the correct winning team. I was awarded this set of putter grips they all feel great to interesting . I’ll be trying one this week. Thanks again THP AND SOUTHERN TWANG!
@JB @GolferGal @mantan @KY Golfer

IMG_2073.jpeg

I had a chance to use the OGIO Duffle Bag this morning that we were given as part of the SWAG.
WOW, this duffle is nice!
Got a real neat feature where the top of the main compartment covers the two zippers that go around it, to protect the zippers from the elements and what is inside of the bag.
Real nice "Touch"

What qualifies a mark? I have played nearly 120 courses.
Some (30%) of them would be considered local pastures, literally one was a former dairy farm on the side of a hill.
It's kinda come down to big City & surrounding area more than anything. The map while big, isn't big enough to get course by course. So same as you there are many courses covered by one marker Lol

I had a chance to use the OGIO Duffle Bag this morning that we were given as part of the SWAG.
WOW, this duffle is nice!
Got a real neat feature where the top of the main compartment covers the two zippers that go around it, to protect the zippers from the elements and what is inside of the bag.
Real nice "Touch"
It is a solid duffle. If I every start going to a gym, this will be the bag I use.

Back