Colorado Members thread

Hail in Payton?
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim
Yep... looked like it snowed.

Hail in Payton?
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim
Spring time. Hate hail with a passion. Just had windows and patio replaced from the big one in May of last year.

Today's was all little stuff. But it came down for about an hour. Flooded the streets temporarily. I'll need to check the downspouts in the morning.

Golf on Sunday. I booked 2 tee times to choose from. 6:50am at broken tee or a 2:00pm at south suburban. Whose in?

Golf on Sunday. I booked 2 tee times to choose from. 6:50am at broken tee or a 2:00pm at south suburban. Whose in?
Let me check with the boss when I get home today. @Coloradomrg and I are playing Friday at Murphy Creek. I'm sure that won't limit more play time :ROFLMAO:

Let me check with the boss when I get home today. @Coloradomrg and I are playing Friday at Murphy Creek. I'm sure that won't limit more play time :ROFLMAO:
Murphy Creek is a fun one. 9 is a great risk reward hole if you’re driving the ball well that day.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Same - I might be able to get out Sunday, but need to check with the taskmaster.

Murphy Creek is a fun one. 9 is a great risk reward hole if you’re driving the ball well that day.
Always a 2DI send... always :drinks:

Prefer the early morning on Sunday, but can do either. Already approved via text so I have it in writing;)

Prefer the early morning on Sunday, but can do either. Already approved via text so I have it in writing;)
I’m leaning towards early too. Let’s see if anyone else is going to jump in here.

• Appreciation
I do but daughter's first communion that day and in-laws are in town, think I'd be pushing luck after my '5 day golf trip' trying to play 🤣
Haha. In your honor there’s a good chance we will be baptizing a few golf balls on Sunday.

• Appreciation
@Coloradomrg I was scrolling back through this thread to find some names to throw out and found this.
IMG_0333.jpeg
It’s happening!!!

If no one claims the 4th spot in the next couple of hours let’s get your +1 locked in.

Details for anyone who wants to be a thp 4th on Sunday we tee off at 6:50 am @ Broken Tee in Englewood.

@Coloradomrg I was scrolling back through this thread to find some names to throw out and found this.
View attachment 9267279
It’s happening!!!

If no one claims the 4th spot in the next couple of hours let’s get your +1 locked in.

Details for anyone who wants to be a thp 4th on Sunday we tee off at 6:50 am @ Broken Tee in Englewood.
Oh crap, I forgot about the lefty thing.
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

I have a 4th if we don't find a forum member to take the spot.
No one is stepping up to take the spot. Let’s get your buddy locked in.
Tribute I Volunteer GIF

Back