Charlotte NC Golfing

iampatrick

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, been playing in and around Charlotte the last few years. Like most, I would love to play at some new courses, including those that are private. I'm not one for free handouts, so I'd like to offer to cover both our green fees If anyone has a membership to any courses I haven't played in Charlotte and would like to invite me to get a round in!

Not sure any other way to network since most guys my age (25) don't have memberships anywhere either, so giving this a try.

If anyone is interested, lmk!

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm looking at possibly joining cabarrus or Irish creek so if I do you're welcome to come.

Hi from Charlotte. Also not a member anywhere for now but hopefully joining somewhere at some point. Would be fun to take you and other members here up on that when we do.

I'm looking at possibly joining cabarrus or Irish creek so if I do you're welcome to come.
What are you waiting on?

Hey guys, been playing in and around Charlotte the last few years. Like most, I would love to play at some new courses, including those that are private. I'm not one for free handouts, so I'd like to offer to cover both our green fees If anyone has a membership to any courses I haven't played in Charlotte and would like to invite me to get a round in!

Not sure any other way to network since most guys my age (25) don't have memberships anywhere either, so giving this a try.

If anyone is interested, lmk!

Thanks,
Andrew
Not a member anywhere, but new to the Charlotte area (Davidson) and just getting back into golf and would like to meet some local guys to golf with

Not a member anywhere, but new to the Charlotte area (Davidson) and just getting back into golf and would like to meet some local guys to golf with
There are quite a few of us.

Back