Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

LPGA has to get rid of the Granny dress code. These are adult athletes. Let them make adult decisions about what they wear.

Completely agree, what aspect of the club makes you say that?
I hit 2 greens today from 190-200 yards out. That’s good for me as it was cold and wet.

I have never had much success with a 3w off the deck. It’s different with this club.

I hit 2 greens today from 190-200 yards out. That’s good for me as it was cold and wet.

I have never had much success with a 3w off the deck. It’s different with this club.
Totally agreed. The club is different in a good way. Easy to hit, easy to launch, smooth distances

Great to hear. When you say balance are you talking about weight distribution? Or something else?
Probably should of said swing weight B. These woods just feel like they accelerate on their own coming into the ball for me. Most likely compatible with my feel preferences. Using the stock Tensi 65 shaft in regular.

For whatever reason, I was in positions to use the 7W a lot today, and it delivered every time. It's so effortless to hit, and wants to fly straight and high every time I swing it. I was 3/3 fairways hit using it off the tee.

For whatever reason, I was in positions to use the 7W a lot today, and it delivered every time. It's so effortless to hit, and wants to fly straight and high every time I swing it. I was 3/3 fairways hit using it off the tee.
Point and shoot :cool:

I’ve been struggling with the 3w Max D recently. I have a two way miss with it and it’s frustrating. Several instances today after my first two shots where I opted for a 5i leaving myself a longer shot into a few par 5’s. Really need to figure this out or look at dropping it out of the bag for maybe a 2nd driver…

I’ve been struggling with the 3w Max D recently. I have a two way miss with it and it’s frustrating. Several instances today after my first two shots where I opted for a 5i leaving myself a longer shot into a few par 5’s. Really need to figure this out or look at dropping it out of the bag for maybe a 2nd driver…
Slice/hook? Or pushing/pulling? Or a mix? Sometimes I feel like my swing gives me a miss worse on my long clubs if my swing is off, or I’m not missing to my usual direction.

Could be game if Callaway does get their mini driver out soon though 👀

Slice/hook? Or pushing/pulling? Or a mix? Sometimes I feel like my swing gives me a miss worse on my long clubs if my swing is off, or I’m not missing to my usual direction.

Could be game if Callaway does get their mini driver out soon though 👀
It could be swing related Afro sure, but one swing it will be a duck hook and the next a low bullet. Playing the Hzurdus Smoke in it, so could be the shaft. Time to throw my UST Mamiya shaft in it.

It could be swing related Afro sure, but one swing it will be a duck hook and the next a low bullet. Playing the Hzurdus Smoke in it, so could be the shaft. Time to throw my UST Mamiya shaft in it.
Hopefully your shaft change leads to a fix. Would imagine a change in results in any capacity might feel better for you

Hopefully your shaft change leads to a fix. Would imagine a change in results in any capacity might feel better for you
It definitely would and provide a bit more confidence in that area of the bag. I'd rather eliminate it and add another club that would get use.

It definitely would and provide a bit more confidence in that area of the bag. I'd rather eliminate it and add another club that would get use.
Hopefully you find something to fill the top of your bag. I’m struggling to fill the gap between 3w and 4i with clubs I currently own and definitely have been pondering just replacing whatever I have been using there with a new club.

Finally got to play today with my new TD 7 wood for the first time (Sunday's round got cancelled). I hit it 5 times all of which were great strikes (high and pretty straight). It's going a little shorter than I hoped but it was also a little cold and windy today so I know the air was heavy. Hoping I get a few more yards when it warms up to keep a better gap above my 4 iron. I was really impressed at how good it feels and how easy it is to hit.

Finally got to play today with my new TD 7 wood for the first time (Sunday's round got cancelled). I hit it 5 times all of which were great strikes (high and pretty straight). It's going a little shorter than I hoped but it was also a little cold and windy today so I know the air was heavy. Hoping I get a few more yards when it warms up to keep a better gap above my 4 iron. I was really impressed at how good it feels and how easy it is to hit.
That’s good first time out results! Were any of the shots from trouble spots? (Bare lies, first cut of rough etc?) it’s just become so ch a go to from every where that I’m genuinely curious how everyone is using them.

That’s good first time out results! Were any of the shots from trouble spots? (Bare lies, first cut of rough etc?) it’s just become so ch a go to from every where that I’m genuinely curious how everyone is using them.
They were all off the tee or from a fairway...but I will hit it out of the rough. I think it'll slide through rough well unless it's really thick.

Hopefully you will see some distance gains as it warms up, definitely keep us updated how you get on with them!

I order a hl not sure if I need one or not but I love trying clubs need a 205-215 club hopefully comes in by the weekend

I order a hl not sure if I need one or not but I love trying clubs need a 205-215 club hopefully comes in by the weekend
Hope it comes in, but definitely let us know what you think about it after giving it a try!

I used the 7W off the tee 5 times today, 5 fairways hit.

Pro tip: It can kinda piss off your buddies if you outdrive them using your 7W when they're hitting driver. :ROFLMAO:

Got my hl fairway only had time tonight for a few swings but love the feel height and distance know more by Monday I’ll probably adjust the loft up and down

Back