Budget: Garmin R10, Rapsodo mim2pro, Voice Caddie SC4 or Flight Scope Mevo?

I had the SC2 and sold it when I realized that club and ball data is important to understand when trying to make swing improvements.*

I've done a deep dive into the LM space, and here are my thoughts.

I think the best value is a Mevo Plus and pro package, which is truly a remarkable offering and at a remarkable price for what you get. My only apprehension is that if you plan to use it at a range, then setup is less than ideal and will greatly affect the utility of the data.

For the same price as a Mevo and pro package, the BLP would be my next choice and only would be supplanted by a Uneekor Eye Mini. The only reason the Eye Mini is not higher up on the list is that the price is $1000 more than a comparable BLP. A UEM for the same price as a BLP is a no brainer and the clear choice. Better display, no subscriptions, and impact camera.

1. Mevo Plus and Pro Package if setup is not an issue. Truly a remarkable product for the price.
2. Uneekor Eye Mini, if priced under $3500.
3. BLP with club and ball data. It's a solid unit, but I do think the Eye Mini is a better unit overall.

I do wish that I could get the Mevo Plus, but setup would be less than ideal for my needs. Hoping that Flightscope releases an update that has some sort of auto leveling feature or something to make setup both precise and speedy. Presently, I am on the hunt for a UEM at a discount (anyone have a discount code?) or even used.

Best of luck with your decision.

* TLDR; A man who could afford fifty dollars had a pair of boots that’d still be keeping his feet dry in ten years’ time, while the poor man who could only afford cheap boots would have spent a hundred dollars on boots in the same time and would still have wet feet.

Great input, but [mention]Scott F [/mention] I was looking for an LM under $1K. I concur with you on your analysis and if I had the space available at my home for a dedicated golf sim room then I would have been looking at those LMs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back