Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I just received notice that I got a package on my front porch from Amazon. The picture they sent was placed on top of a box already there which was my cart. It must have been dropped off sometime today and we are away so I had to get the neighbor go down and put it in my garage. Now if you remember when each one of us had our carts originally dropped off we had to sign for them. Not for a repair. They just drop it with no advance notice. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it's back but it would have been nice to know it was going to be delivered today and I could have made arrangements to have someone pick it up and put it away until I get home!!
Bottom line is it's home! Lol

I just received notice that I got a package on my front porch from Amazon. The picture they sent was placed on top of a box already there which was my cart. It must have been dropped off sometime today and we are away so I had to get the neighbor go down and put it in my garage. Now if you remember when each one of us had our carts originally dropped off we had to sign for them. Not for a repair. They just drop it with no advance notice. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it's back but it would have been nice to know it was going to be delivered today and I could have made arrangements to have someone pick it up and put it away until I get home!!
Bottom line is it's home! Lol
Thanks for the phone number. Glad to hear you are back in business with your cart!!!

Came home to my cart today. It was all boz up nicely and to my surprise the mileage is still the same. I thought it would be reset at zero but it was not. It actually looks like the console has been replaced but I can't be sure. I'm assuming that's where the controller is. I'll be using it Thursday and will repeat back to you on performance.
Rod

Came home to my cart today. It was all boz up nicely and to my surprise the mileage is still the same. I thought it would be reset at zero but it was not. It actually looks like the console has been replaced but I can't be sure. I'm assuming that's where the controller is. I'll be using it Thursday and will repeat back to you on performance.
Rod
Thursday ??! I'd be taking it out as soon as I got it. :)

I hadn’t used the Volt for a few weeks, given travel for the Vokey Experience and a round or two riding back home for various reasons. I used it yesterday. It seemed to work much better with a smaller bag that I acquired. However, the cart was making kind of a grinding noise as I used it. I didn’t have time while playing to try to figure out where it was coming from. I am going to have to try to diagnose it.

I hadn’t used the Volt for a few weeks, given travel for the Vokey Experience and a round or two riding back home for various reasons. I used it yesterday. It seemed to work much better with a smaller bag that I acquired. However, the cart was making kind of a grinding noise as I used it. I didn’t have time while playing to try to figure out where it was coming from. I am going to have to try to diagnose it.
Could be the wheelie bar. If I extend mine too far, it catches on the grass/ground and makes sort of a grinding sound.

Back