Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

I have an Alpha One Blue that I have been messing around with, I hit my KBs shaft so well, that it is hard to justify benching it. I have been pretty pleased with the feel of the Aretera, numbers have been about the same as the KBS, so I'm thinking of throwing a Titleist adapter on the Aretera to try it in the second set driver.

Finally getting around to reading the article. It's an interesting design and the early results are overwhelmingly positive it seems. I do love the Ventus TR Black, so this is something to keep my eye on.

Finally getting around to reading the article. It's an interesting design and the early results are overwhelmingly positive it seems. I do love the Ventus TR Black, so this is something to keep my eye on.
Considering you like the Ventus Black, go try hitting this. I was 90% sure I was going to get the new Ventus Blue and the Aretera gave me way better feedback in my swing. Obviously difference between Blue and Black but I think Aretera would be in the conversation for you.

Considering you like the Ventus Black, go try hitting this. I was 90% sure I was going to get the new Ventus Blue and the Aretera gave me way better feedback in my swing. Obviously difference between Blue and Black but I think Aretera would be in the conversation for you.
What was the improvement in feedback you saw? Control?

What was the improvement in feedback you saw? Control?
Better control which made turning over driver very easy. I was able to load it better too.

Back