ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Team event. Interested in how to approach it. Not sure if you have to match up teammates, spread it out or a mix of both.

Team event. Interested in how to approach it. Not sure if you have to match up teammates, spread it out or a mix of both.
I agree. Trying to figure out the best strategy

32 to 18. Scottie helps a lot

I am blindly choosing names at this point!

I am blindly choosing names at this point!
Ha, I pretty much did that this week, except I used the technically sound method of selecting based on most cuts made, without realizing it was a team event 🤣

I think half my selections made it through

First time I've came in first for a week! And I moved into top 10. Good week.

Screenshot_20240429_092601_Chrome.jpg

Rough week and finished 46th for the week. I also had Lowry and Rory in my lineup early and then tinkered them out of it.

But my reign at 1 is not over. one more week.

Think a lot of people had a rough week on this one, I did not pick the winner and only had 3 picks make the cut and only dropped from 5th to 6th.

Better late than never, but just joined in on the fun!

Moved up from 6th to 4th with only 1 top 10 finisher looks like a many had trouble this week.

My reign of terror is now at 3 weeks.

1715021858845.png

6 of 7 make the cut, and I lose 2 spots... :(

Bad, bad week. Drop 8 spots to 18.

Wow, big jump to 9th this week 😎

Dropped 4 spots from 4th to 8th, still in the top ten at least, not a great week.

Dropped from 1st to 3rd. My reign is over for now.

1715619678664.png

Picking some of the top players doesn't leave much money left to pick anyone else. Hoping I picked the winner and if not I am prepared to fall out of the top 10 or 20.

First time I've seen something like this this year, and may be the last, but I'll just take it for now and go away for a long weekend of camping. I'll just savor this until I find out how things work out when I get home Sunday.

1715903679498.png

Heading into Tour Edge HQ tomorrow.
Fantasy Golf will be discussed of course.

Back