Search results for query: *

1. bsbmike5

For Sale Ping i230, LAB Armlock, Stealth 3 and 5 Wood, Bettinardi Queen B 12...Upgraded Shafts in Clubs!

Have a few different items for sale and ready to move quick! Free shipping in CONUS for Albatross Club members. 1. Ping i230 4-PW - These were hit at the range a couple of times and played for 1 round. All have KBS $Taper X Black shafts with Tour Velvet Midsize grips. +1/2" and STD Lie Angle...
  2. bsbmike5

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

With a bunch of experiences coming up, and plenty of nervous participants, I figured it'd be a fun time to ask the round or first tee moment you were most nervous for. I haven't had the pleasure of a THP experience first tee yet (but will come September), and I'm sure the adrenaline will be...
  3. bsbmike5

For Sale Qi10 Tour 3, Apex UW, AI Triple Diamond 5 Wood, Rogue ST LS 3 Wood, Garmin R10. All Clubs Upgraded Shafts!

Hi all! A few items of mine for sale. Most of these were only tested or played a couple of rounds and are all what I would call above average for condition. Free shipping to Albatross Club members in the 48. 1. Qi10 Tour 3 Wood w/ Ventus Blue 2024 7x. Only hit at range and played 1 round. Just...
  4. bsbmike5

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

This came up at work this morning and is currently being heavily debated. Haven't heard a great argument yet for no, but figured this crew could weigh in.
  5. bsbmike5

Road to the Victory Cup with bsbmike5 - Post Round Break Downs & Updates

EDIT: Decided instead of creating new threads for every round, I'm going to keep adding to this. I'll post all my rounds and include some practice and things I'm working on along the way so this thread can lead us all the was to the Victory Cup in September. Thanks for following along! I...
  6. bsbmike5

Clubs You Wish You Had

I'm admittedly a club junkie. I have bags upon bags full of clubs, shafts, putters, you name it in my garage. That being said I always come across some clubs from years ago that I WISH had made my bag at one point or another. I'd love to hear the ones that "got away" or you wish maybe were...
  7. bsbmike5

Wind Research

Anyone have any favorite sites/apps or ways they scout wind direction and MPH before a round? Or do we stick with the ol' throw some grass in the air method?
  8. bsbmike5

Balancing Parenthood and Golf

I'm a relatively new dad (1 year old at home). Last year was brutal when it came to golf. I never got to practice, and would routinely go 6-8 weeks between touching a club. Granted, I based a lot of my playing around amateur competition, but I didn't feel like I had any prep going into those...
  9. bsbmike5

New Member!

Hello all! I created my account on here a long time ago, but am getting back into THP. Former PGA professional and fitter, now just an amateur golfer trying to balance being a new dad of a year and still playing competitive golf! Excited to learn and share with you all along the way!
Back