Search results for query: *

1. GoodGriefMan

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I switched to a Lamkin Sink Fit rubber grip and will not go back. I love it because the weight of this thing is like a SS with counterbalance weight inside of it. The stock grip and I did not get along at all. Practicing yesterday I hit the line on a 10 foot put consistently. Distance...
  2. GoodGriefMan

What club?

54* wedge. I’m usually either at 50* distance or at 58*. I avoid traps a lot as well
  3. GoodGriefMan

To go back with this, I was looking at swapping out to a SuperStroke with a counterbalance weight. Started to look at this Lamkin and saw the weight was about what it would be with a counterweight, but this alone was the weight of the SS grip with the 50 gram weight. Combined with the change...
  4. GoodGriefMan

Grooveit brush

I use it and I love it. The magnets are crazy strong now, so that helps. Really needs a pull to remove it. I'm a "gadget" guy and now have converted most of my buddies to use it as well
  5. GoodGriefMan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I don't remember how I saw them, but the second I did I wanted it. The driver headcover was out of stock for a bit, so I had to jump
  6. GoodGriefMan

Had to update the headcovers a bit here
  7. GoodGriefMan

Talk me into a new Qi10 driver

I mean go hit it. Just see the base difference. Then figure a couple more yards in a fit. And then figure out if it’s worth it.
  8. GoodGriefMan

Club add/drop recommendations please

That’s awesome!
  9. GoodGriefMan

I've got some head weights coming from Callaway here to test. Control is decent, but I miss the added weight from my old blade. When I come up shorts it's because I just don't feel it. And then we will see if I need to replace the standard grip with a SS grip with more CB weight. Baby steps!
  10. GoodGriefMan

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Happy to be a future tester of these, and more specifically the Tour B X, which is a ball that shows up on my Ballnamic fitting. A little about me: I joined THP this year as I returned to golf after a near 10 year hiatus. When my wife and I had kids, she went to work weekends as a nurse so we...
  11. GoodGriefMan

I have a "wristy" putter stroke from time to time. Would changing to a jumbo or fat putter grip help? Thank you!

For me, wristy putts means that my putter isn’t heavy enough. In both the Head and grip Area (counter balancing). Additional weight helps give immediate feedback
  12. GoodGriefMan

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

My kind of eagle
  13. GoodGriefMan

Best apple watch golf app

seconded. The information available on it is great. It has become a must have.
  14. GoodGriefMan

Counter Balanced Putter

I think I cannot go back to non counter balanced putters. I like heavier shafts in all clubs, and now the CB putters with heavy weights in the bottom are addicting.
  15. GoodGriefMan

Completed my first round with the jailbird mini. Stock. Didn’t have a single 3 putt for the round and ended with 31 in total. Without taking a lot of time to line up (right now my focus is more tempo of the swing and consistency of hits and not leaving stuff short), it felt good. I don’t...
  16. GoodGriefMan

TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 Wedges

After a longer work trip and no real practice time, I took the day and got on the course. No range to warm up, and it was a cart path only day after really wet conditions. My new 50* arrived to replace my set GW and I wanted to get on the course and give it a run. Pace was an issue off the...
  17. GoodGriefMan

After a long travel for work, I finally picked up my 50* MG4 wedge to replace the Gap wedge from my Darkspeed set
  18. GoodGriefMan

Best 3 Wood of 2024

For me it’s the Mizuno STG TI. It’s a mini driver for me as well. I have it turned down a notch and it’s money. I love it off the deck or the tee and go to it when I’m driver struggling. But there are many to play with. BRNR Mini Ai Smokes ( I like the triple diamond but the others are...
  19. GoodGriefMan

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

As one of the testers I’m planning to use this to help as a reminder to “lessen” the amount of things that I think through and simplify. So yes. I will be using it for drive and putts. For me, I don’t overthink the other shots. It’s an easier mindset. Much more confidence. But I think...
Back