Search results for query: *

1. HighNastyBombs

Fleetwood “flying thumb”

https://apple.news/AVQubTI0BSzi_isoklMwjvQ Thoughts on this? Does he do this with his driver and wedges as well?
  2. HighNastyBombs

Mizuno T24 V-Grind

Talk to me about the V-grind in the T24 wedges. Looking for something with a low leading edge for tighter lies around the green. I have been thinning/skulling shots around the green way too frequently the last few rounds. I know it is partly technique (winter golf, not as much time to...
  3. HighNastyBombs

Anybody put the PING ZZ-115 wedge shaft on a different head?

Thinking about putting the PING ZZ-115 wedge shaft in my Mizuno T24 sand wedge. Anybody had any experience with this? Will the tip size even match if I wanted to do this? I play Modus 105s in my irons and my lob wedge is the PING Glide 4.0 with the ZZ-115 shaft. The True Temper shaft in my T24...
  4. HighNastyBombs

New Mizuno T24 wedges vs PING Glide 4.0

What are your thoughts on the new Mizuno T24 wedges vs PING Glide 4.0? I currently have the PING Glide 4.0 54 S grind and the 58 E grind. I love the 58, I’ve never had a better bunker club, so it’s going to stay in the bag. I am super intrigued by these new Mizuno T24 wedges though and am...
Back