Search results for query: *

1. RandallC

Savannah GA or surrounding

Anyone near Savannah Ga playing Saturday or Sunday and want to play 18? I’m not great but am getting better. I really enjoy being out. I had something setup but plans fell through.
  2. RandallC

WITB - RandallC

Not really good enough to play high end stuff but I like high end gear so here’s my 2024 WITB Everything is more then likely above my playing ability but gives me something to chase. Driver- Ping G430 max 10k with Alta cb ping shaft regular flex 55g golf pride grip Woods - Tour Edge E724 3...
  3. RandallC

How to prevent standing up/lean back

I need assistance in something I don’t really see much on YouTube and I’m not to the point of lessons just yet. With my driver when I am on my backswing I tend to lean back in my stance cause me several issues woofing, topping, missing, toeing the ball. Has anyone had this issue before maybe...
  4. RandallC

14w bags what brand?

Looking for a 14w bag but not sure what bag to get looking for inspiration.
  5. RandallC

Aldila Ascent PL shafts

Pondering going with some newer irons Tour Edge C524, but the problem is the shafts. They are only offing two and I have never hit with either one so I wanted to know does anyone have these shafts? I do not want to buy then and hate it. I have even considered going with the c523 because you get...
  6. RandallC

Steve Pratt Golf on youtube?

Does anyone follow him or used his videos to improve or get to pure contact? It almost makes sense I want to try it but its 9:39 at night and I do not have a inside setup.
  7. RandallC

Surgery - male related

Monday at 9:15 I am going under a small knife to get a certain surgery performed that will no longer give me kids. I have 3 and I am ready and my wife is ready for me to do it also. If you have had this done - What was it like for you? Recover? pain?
  8. RandallC

Junior set

Age 6 right hand son wants to start golf. I am not experienced a bunch as I am new to golf I want to get him a decent start set. Any suggestions?
  9. RandallC

Do you watch all golf on TV?

If there is golf on, do you watch it or have it on in the background? Its early Saturday morning and I am on hulu watching the Arnold Palmer Invitational?
Back