Search results for query: *

1. Wonger

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience: Preview & Odds

I have no idea where I am going on this one. Will we get regular updates leading up on the people’s elbow?
  2. Wonger

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Great group of guys here! This is going to be such an awesome experience and follow! Have a ball gents!
  3. Wonger

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Our responses have not been scripted yet. Hold one…
  4. Wonger

@jdtox was taking notes and jotting down various things about the Paradise team last year at our MC practice round. I snuck a peek at what he had written about me and it said something along the lines of “needs more forgiveness and shorter clubs.” I think this bag is the result. Lord Tox...
  5. Wonger

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congratulations @That post @esg777 You guys are going to have a ball!
  6. Wonger

I played the AJ max last year with the lighter weight in the heel heavier weight back and is still current gamer. My natural ball flight is a draw and my miss would vary between the block right and the overdraw left. So in a way the draw bias helped me close the face but it could hurt me in over...
  7. Wonger

So does Cobra make any 4 fingered golf gloves? If Hackers are building their own clubs, someone is coming into MC a finger (or 2) short.
  8. Wonger

I have not published my full bag build yet, but I think you may have called me odd…
  9. Wonger

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love this contest! Go get your sleuthing on!!!
  10. Wonger

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

Ok Yep the X’s will be in my bag in the 50/54. All about forgiveness with wedges and the SnakebiteX pays off here. Plenty of spin as well.
  11. Wonger

You guys are stoking the creative juices here. I will now be resubmitting my bag build.
  12. Wonger

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

I am going to go with Cam Smith.
  13. Wonger

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

Got to play the King Tours today on a course where the rough was a bit longer than I usually see. Cutting through the thick grass and getting good turf interaction was a breeze. Really happy with the way these played through some thick stuff. Figured I was surely going to be short on a few 7-8-9...
  14. Wonger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Hey congratulations on this win! Very happy for you 👊 Red, white, and blue would be a stellar choice!!!!
  15. Wonger

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

I mean the Skytrack+ alone is worth the price of admission. Everything else just cherries on top. And there looks to be alot of cherries!
  16. Wonger

Will be interesting to get any insight into whether this technology goes from limited/proto to viability of mass production and general release down the line. Next year? Couple years?
  17. Wonger

Of course. It’s fun to daydream stuff! There is always that part of me that still considers just going and getting a limited edition version. Like the Volition driver, I have always been a fan of that line but I know they are not a part of bag choices.
  18. Wonger

I mean, if I am pulling all of my approach shots left, it has to be the irons or the shafts and I need to re-evaluate!?!
Back