Search results for query: *

1. BombsDartsBirds

Need WATERPROOF Shoe recommendations please other than FJ

Title says it all. I was always a FJ guy, but can’t justify buying more of them. In the last 18 months I have had three new pairs of FJ Premiers. The first one leaked within 2 months and I sent it in for a warranty replacement. The warranty replacement made it 8 months before they started...
  2. BombsDartsBirds

Do they count as HIO?

Today, @PKorf myself and @jfkedz played in a fundraiser scramble for our high school. It’s a massive outing held at two nearby clubs. As with a lot of fundraiser outings, they had celebrity shots on one of the par 3s where you paid $20 to have them hit an extra shot for you. In this case it was...
  3. BombsDartsBirds

Time to step our game up THP

Who is going to start the fundraising? Online group buys Scottish course
  4. BombsDartsBirds

For Sale Mizuno BR-DX 14 Way Hybrid Stand Bag

Up for sale is a Mizuno BR-DX 14 Way Hybrid Stand Bag in heathered grey & navy. Bag is brand new in box, never had a club in it, tags and plastic still on it. $225 shipped for AC Members, $250 for all others. Any questions, feel free to fire away. Thank you!
  5. BombsDartsBirds

My Iron Fitting Today

I had my iron fitting today and placed the order before I left. Should have the new sticks in 3-4 weeks, just in time before winter rolls out and our season ramps up. If you are anywhere near Northern Ohio, I cannot recommend Windmill Golf Center enough. Awesome facility with practically...
  6. BombsDartsBirds

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Cleaning out the putter stash. RH Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 for sale. It has been cut down to 32.5 inches (originally 35”) and it has a nearly new SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip installed. I used the club/grip for 4-5 rounds and then put it away. Club is in 95%+ condition and comes with...
  7. BombsDartsBirds

LIV Golf in for the 2023 Masters

This morning, ANGC announced the field and qualifying criteria for the 2023 Masters. They have decided to not keep the LIV guys out and at first glance looks like the qualifying criteria is unchanged from past years. Press Release Qualifying List and Criteria
  8. BombsDartsBirds

New Guy from OH

Hi All. Just joined THP and checking in to say hello. Just getting back into serious golf after taking 6 years off (had 5 kids in those six years, free time was hard to come by, lol) and a good friend of mine has talked up THP for years now so I decided to jump in. Looking forward to getting...
Back