Search results for query: *

1. ammac

Mallet vs blade?

Recently switched from a Scotty Studio Select 2.5 to a TM Spider Tour X. Both are great putters, but the more face balanced TM with the runway sight lines are a huge plus with my aging eyes! One constant for me is the slant neck. I just dont like the offset plumbers neck or double bend.
  2. ammac

Adam Scott’s Srixon Combo Set

I’ve always been an Adam Scott fan. His golf swing is a thing of beauty! Unfortunately, he’s lost his form and is searching. Nothing to do with the clubs. Can’t blame the guy for chasing it. He’s like one of us, just a hacker! 😂
  3. ammac

CONTEST Win a Driver, Fitting and Trip - Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Good luck to everyone. This sounds like an awesome event!
  4. ammac

2 Iron

Haha. I've seen a few of those hanging on some bags! That's a sweet 2i! To your issue, I would look at a high launch shaft or try increasing the loft 1*. As noted, higher off the ground will mean higher off a tee. YMMV
  5. ammac

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

The pics of this course are so beautiful! I see clouds overhead, how’s the weather?
  6. ammac

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Birdie birdie push! That’s good golf!
  7. ammac

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

I’ve watched all the videos about the 24x’s and would like to ask Vosh about “the feedback they’ve received” that influenced the new club design. I assume he’s suggesting it’s from touring pros. To my eye, thinner top lines and smaller footprint looks more intimidating and blade-like. I’m...
  8. ammac

2 Iron

I wish I was a 9 handicap hitting 235 yard 2irons! lol. What 2i do you play? Traditional iron or a newer utility 2i designed for higher ball flight? Several pro’s are gaming higher launch designed 2i’s for the very reason you mention. Also, KBS does have a hybrid shaft. It’s worth a try to...
  9. ammac

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

Interesting responses. I’m a 100% YES. My local Dicks golf department does a lot of club work. It’s run by a few older, retired, second job guys that love golf! I’ve become good friends with all of them and know who does what best. Grips are a no brainer. I’ve had these guys replace shafts...
  10. ammac

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Congrats to FIF! Hard early charge by Team Meat but Ballyhack fought them off. The pics and videos were so awesome, I felt like I was there. Really well done. Time for a cocktail. Safe travels home.
  11. ammac

Pictures probably don't do it justice in how tough it is! Some of those tree lines tee shots looked daunting!
  12. ammac

Someone is leaking oil? Still plenty of golf to play. This is like the final turn of the KY Derby!!
  13. ammac

Keep it up @kiwichris and @LSMO !
  14. ammac

Look at that beautiful blue sky and plush green fairway! I need to play golf!!
  15. ammac

Morning boys. Hope everyone is ready to chase down the front running duo. Lots of pops and after watching the Edel promo, @JB elbow was all the talk. There may be a chance if @ddec putter cools. Will the home team handle the pressure? Today is your day Aqua Men! Good luck to all and...
  16. ammac

So proud of everyone for eating the oysters!
  17. ammac

Thanks to the rain delay, I was able to catch up. Looks like a great morning outing. FIF is dominating the field! Superb play by everyone, especially @Bag Boy! Alt shot carnage was underway. Perhaps tomorrow the field can catch the frontrunners. @War Eagle , I would have bet 2 teams remained...
  18. ammac

Oof. That's when alt shot bites you
Back