Search results for query: *

1. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Huge congrats guys!!! @Mmaynard11 @Thrillbilly Jim @Nappy
  2. will

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Shaft Up #3 participants announced this morning and the final 3 participants for the Finale coming at some point today. Shaping up to be a big day for UST Mamiya events!
  3. will

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Boy, talk about being evenly matched. Those handicaps are close! I think I'll go with experience and pick Team JB to get the win.
  4. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats @That post and @esg777 !!
  5. will

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

These are at the top of my list to try whenever I get my next set of irons. Might try to grab a 7 iron and a Dart V 90F4 to see what kind of launch, height, and descent I get. That’s always a concern for me since I have a fairly steep angle of attack. I do like seeing the comments about it...
  6. will

What did you shoot today?

Played 9 and shot 47 yesterday. A round full of stupid mistakes, like not hitting a chip hard enough to get up the slope and watching it roll back to its original spot or walking up to 3 foot putt and just hitting it like I would a tap in and lipping it out (I was frustrated after lipping out a...
  7. will

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

This thread will be popping tomorrow morning! Everybody will be watching for those name drops!
  8. will

When do you most often purchase new golf equipment.?

Chose "Days ending in Y" because I don't think I have a specific time that I buy more than the rest. Just whenever I find something I like or get an itch to try something new or different.
  9. will

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

My niece's first interest in golf was when she was really little and she saw a bright pink US Kids putter just her size while we were in a golf store. She said it was like her dad's putter but pink, so she had to have it. lol Whatever gets them interested in golf is a good thing!
  10. will

Right?!
  11. will

Hey, whatever floats your boat. lol
  12. will

Like lightning!
  13. will

Oooooh, put me down for the group buy!
  14. will

23’ UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Shafts

I really feel like we are building a consensus here.
  15. will

How cool would it be to be able to get the All-In shaft in custom colors? I'd love a navy blue All-in paired with an AI One Seven putter.
  16. will

Played 9 yesterday and holy crap at all the lip outs! I kept hitting the cup on the high side and it would spin out on the low side. The greens were quick, so that cost me a few strokes when it would just keep rolling down the slope. I think I may have been a little too confident with the All-In...
  17. will

Looks like a fun test! I'd take the consistency of that Triple Wide and All-In combo over the other two any day. Looks like a good setup for you. Crazy at how much better the results were with the All-In versus the Stroke Lab, but really falls in line with what everyone has been saying in here...
  18. will

Oh I would definitely like to do both. I'm trying to be fiscally responsible. Probably going to fail in that endeavor. :LOL: I've hit the Darkspeed and it's the only one of the new drivers that outperformed my Aerojet. That was a Darkspeed Max 10.5 with the LinQ Red. I think I could even get a...
  19. will

UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts Review Thread

I know a big concern for people switching to graphite is that their dispersion won't be as good as steel shafted irons. So during one of my range sessions recently, I took my old Cleveland CBX2 wedges with the stock steel shaft and compared them with my Cobra Snakebite-X wedges with the Recoil...
  20. will

I was planning to get a new Darkspeed driver with either the LinQ Red or Blue, but not sure when I’ll get to demo again it to make a decision. So now I’m back to possibly picking up a LinQ Blue for the Aerojet to hold me over. Or maybe I should get the LinQ Blue shaft and then just order the...
Back