Search results for query: *

1. Scooby45

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

That's a tough one but it's certainly not harsh. I guess maybe the best compliment I can give it is that I haven't noticed a difference in feel compared to the blade style wedges I've consistently played in the past.
  2. Scooby45

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

every time I see pictures I can't help but think how well they look
  3. Scooby45

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

These hybrids just continue to perform for me. It will be tough to get them out of the bag.
  4. Scooby45

Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

I have shaky hands when using range finders to where I had started to move away from them. This thing is so quick and so stable that I had zero issues finding the flag or bunker lip I was looking at during the Data Experience. Really excited to not be afraid to pull it out often.
  5. Scooby45

Putting Banter

It was stated it helps stabilize your foundation. I speculate it's such a weird feeling to pull off that it just stops you from thinking about the putt to break you out of the funk.
  6. Scooby45

Putting Banter

lock your kneecaps outward ;)
  7. Scooby45

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

What a standout crew for this one!!! Congrats! DillyWood - @BigDill & @Thrillbilly Jim Calm and Combustible - @JDax & @mikeg_74 Shoveling Sunshine - @Nappy & @Mmaynard11
  8. Scooby45

Putting Banter

Had been putting with finger down for the longest time. Thinking about giving a run without it to get back to a stroke and quieting the hands. Potential train wreck or genius?
  9. Scooby45

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

Came up over the weekend, not sure I’m sold, what say you?
  10. Scooby45

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

From half to full swings I am still very impressed by these wedges. I had one catch high in the face that carried hole high. Just seems to be so much speed retention all around the face. And the cherry on top is the versatility around the green. It can handle anything thrown at it.
  11. Scooby45

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I probably had my overall best driving weekend down at 44" as I've spent thinking about it. I may go back to that for a run, just need to decide if I want to chop an existing shaft (currently playing 45") or grab a tester one.
  12. Scooby45

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

After being enlightened a little this weekend at the Data Experience about my driver dispersion, it got me thinking about driver length and thought it might be a good to chat about. What length do you play? Would you consider shorter? Do you believe less club head speed but better contact...
  13. Scooby45

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience: Preview & Odds

The Tee Higgins reference stings a bit for the local crowd 😂 Great write up for this one.
  14. Scooby45

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I’ll go Team JB with the two guys I was fortunate to meet this year in @93civiccpe and @wadesworld. Hope everyone has a stellar time!
  15. Scooby45

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats @That post & @esg777!! Glad you will be hitting bombs for that beautiful brute of a course.
  16. Scooby45

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

I can’t wait to see how it works out for you as they are really good.
  17. Scooby45

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

love this breakdown, can't wait to see the glamour shots when you get them in hand
  18. Scooby45

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Max Homa
Back