Search results for query: *

1. Kmench

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Shuttle bus hit a pedestrian, radio is saying
  2. Kmench

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

What the heck... apparently there was a deadly accident and he tried to go around. According to local radio
  3. Kmench

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congratulations you guys
  4. Kmench

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Probably a 4i or my UT
  5. Kmench

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I absolutely love this, getting all the tingles and emotions coming back to me from last year. Currently going through the last round of last year and I'm sad and happy and miss being with everyone. Good luck everyone, was and will be the best golf experience of my life
  6. Kmench

How often do you check lies and lofts of your clubs?

Once maybe twice a year
  7. Kmench

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

People from Ohio only do that nonsense down in Florida It was close lol....I did pass out on the bed fully clothed and woke up in a panic thinking I was late.
  8. Kmench

GOLFTEC OptiMotion During the PGA Championship

Will be very interested to see this, I can only think of 13 joints though, wonder what else it's focused on
  9. Kmench

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Kinda wish someone would have snapped a picture of me after JB told me how well I looked after the Nest.
  10. Kmench

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Would love to see the process of these and how they look after the printing stage to the cleanup or milling process
  11. Kmench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Was it covered why the watch cant/doesn't use satellite images but the app does?
  12. Kmench

Not sure if this was asked and I missed it. It looks like the app shows satellite images, can they not do that for the watch as well? Or what benefit do they see with an animated image over satellite? I very much prefer a satellite image over animated is the reason I ask.
  13. Kmench

You guys meant the whole event not just day 1 right 😉
Back