Search results for query: *

1. Jamstar35

Tried on a pair of Footjoy Traditions yesterday and....

Walked around the shop and couldn't get past the fact that it felt like I was walking on concrete! What's the obsession that people have with the classic style Footjoy shoes? Do most people use a more cushioned insert than what it comes with? Or have I just been spoiled by all of my Boost soled...
  2. Jamstar35

Looking for a new bag

Ok everyone, I am looking for a new stand bag. My current bag is a Ping Pioneer Cart Bag, and my range bag is an old TaylorMade stand bag. I will still be using the Pioneer, but I want a bag I can take to the range and also push on my cart on occasion so I don't have to move the clubs back and...
  3. Jamstar35

Golf bag debate?

So I came across this travesty of an Instagram post and was surprised that it didn't make its way here. I'm definitely team 14 way bag!!
  4. Jamstar35

Well this sucks....

KFT volunteer asked players if they wanted a ride, and it cost them a 2 stroke penalty.
  5. Jamstar35

Ping price raise?

I was in Golf Galaxy getting a couple clubs regripped, and one of the guys was saying that it was a good thing I already had my G410 3w because beginning on the 9th, Ping is raising their prices on everything new by $50. I even asked if that included the G410 line as well and he said yes. He...
  6. Jamstar35

Odyssey DFX Putters

Saw these at my home course golf store. 20% softer than White Hot? Interesting..... https://blog.odysseygolf.com/dfx-putters/
  7. Jamstar35

New-ish from Sacramento

Apparently I've had an account since Sept. of 2019 and I've lurked around but since I've been playing regularly again it's time to become a regular to the forums! Northern California may be all smoky at the moment, but I'm still getting out when I can!
Back