Search results for query: *

1. Jamstar35

Lack Of Public Golf Options

I've heard that about other places in Northern Cal. I'm lucky in that Sacramento isn't like this at all. Plenty of public tracks around at various rates. Where in Norcal are you?
  2. Jamstar35

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Yup, just have to force them back on. You can't break the cogs unless you're using a tool to put them back on. Try putting gloves on and doing it so there's a barrier between your hands and the sharp corners of the cogs
  3. Jamstar35

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Sunglasses are mandatory for me. I have 3 pair of prescription sunglasses. One stays in the car, one in the golf bag, and one is a floater in case one of them break.
  4. Jamstar35

ANNOUNCEMENT Forum Downtime Saturday, May 4th at 9pm ET for Scheduled Maintenance

So basically what you're saying is that roughly from 6-8/9pm that I am going to actually have to talk to humans in person? How will I manage???
  5. Jamstar35

Interesting read about the Max D getting some use on the PGA Tour for guys who like to fade the ball.... https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/deep-dive-into-the-ai-smoke-max-d-driver-on-tour/
  6. Jamstar35

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

2nd playoff hole!
  7. Jamstar35

What shoes did you golf in today?

Adidas MC80 in white
  8. Jamstar35

Its Tyrell being Tyrell
  9. Jamstar35

Post A Golf Photo

Here is Haggin for ya @chile from today.
  10. Jamstar35

What did you shoot today?

38/42 today. 11/13 FIR, 11/18 GIR. 12 pars, and a couple bad doubles on the back.
  11. Jamstar35

Ok this is getting scary. 11/13 FIR today. The shaft I've had in it the past 3 rounds is the RCH 65 stiff from when I had a Big Bertha B21 a few years ago. It doesn't make sense but it's working.
  12. Jamstar35

Post A Golf Photo

Nah. Cameron Park Country Club. Friend of mine is a member.
  13. Jamstar35

I made the mistake of trusting ESPN.com to have proper tee times and an updated scoreboard before I just hopped to Youtube to see if it was on and sure enough it was. I caught the last 7-8 holes. They should have multiple events in Australia. The crowds show out for them.
  14. Jamstar35

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

1. Buy corn tortillas 2. Fry them yourself. 3. Seperate yourself from those terrible Old El Paso "taco shells" Also. layer of refried beans as the base, then the rest of the toppings :D
  15. Jamstar35

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Yeah its main use on my bag is to hold my Yeti tumbler. Otherwise It will sit empty
  16. Jamstar35

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

You mean the ball pouch and the cooler pouch?
  17. Jamstar35

Played today and had my best ever driving round! 11/13 fairways today and hit every fairway on the back 9. Just a great day on the course with this driver! I did take out the Denali Black and put a shorter (44.25") shaft in and it made swinging so much easier.
  18. Jamstar35

Affordable golf shirts on Amazon

And I could swear that Michel Rouen and Malreag come from the same factory. Same fit, however Malreag has released a bunch of new styles recently. I have about 6 of their shirts currently. I love them.
  19. Jamstar35

Off Course with Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada

So in this instance, if you see them hit something you know is going to work, will you quickly switch them out of it so they can have a full fitting experience then come back to that club at the end?
Back