Search results for query: *

1. Mark_UK

Scheffler just got arrested!

My question would be why did they put him in an orange prisoner’s uniform just to take a picture?
  2. Mark_UK

2024 Golf League Thread

3rd round in and starting to get into the swing of it (despite replacing my driver that I was pretty accurate with for one that it appears I’m not so accurate with LOL)
  3. Mark_UK

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I can. But when I click out of My Bag, and then go back into it, the 2 clubs are back there, taunting me. I have a message in to them, so hope so. Seems this isn’t a common issue so weird it’s happening to me.
  4. Mark_UK

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

Chips and Salsa is more like crack, at least to me. Whenever I’m going to a Mexican restaurant, by the time what I’ve ordered shows up, I’m normally stuffed LOL.
  5. Mark_UK

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Never heard of that brand or half of those flavours, therefore I need to try them all before answering!!!
  6. Mark_UK

Chatting to one of our cops and we were talking about the incident. What the hell was he doing? Over zealous cop, charges will be dropped was his opinion. Either way, to go through all that and still put a round of golf together, I’ve got a new level of admiration for the guy!
  7. Mark_UK

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Driver. And probably coming up short.
  8. Mark_UK

Bingo!
  9. Mark_UK

I work closely with cops daily in my job, and normally with the way social media snap shots work, the cop is painted in a bad light without the full story being known, but in this case, I sort of have to agree with you.
  10. Mark_UK

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Damn annoying. 2 clubs I can’t remove from my bag. My old Ping Driver (the D tag broke which is why my new driver has a 3W tag) and the LW (which was some random driver that I’ve never even heard of let alone owned. I was hoping editing the club may allow me to remove it but nope). Also noticed...
  11. Mark_UK

How many times have you changed your grip?

Never. Pretty much everyone played with an overlap when I started. It was by far the most common grip. Tiger playing with an interlocking grip made it much more popular.
  12. Mark_UK

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

Nope! Just player preference. Always went for a milled face until I finally found an insert I liked.
  13. Mark_UK

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I was fit into my irons 1/2 short as I saw much better strikes in the center of the face. If the same thing was the case for my driver, I’d have no hesitation in going to a shorter length. My driver fitting the other week put me into a 45.5” shaft.
  14. Mark_UK

Where have you played which totally caught you by surprise?

Local course to me. Pasadera. Heard some horror stories about it, especially when I t was a Nicklaus club. I believe it nearly went bust. Played it a few month ago expecting little, it was one of the last courses to cross off my list in the area. Turned out to be a fantastic course in great...
  15. Mark_UK

Flip flops

Are they not the same as loafers just with those little buckle things on? I don’t wear those either. Or loafers. Or espadrilles LOL. I did buy my first pair of boat shoes for my holiday this year. A boat shoe / trainer hybrid type thing which I didn’t actually mind too much, but the trainer is...
  16. Mark_UK

Flip flops

Trainers, boat shoes, loafers, espadrilles………
  17. Mark_UK

Flip flops

No flip flop has ever touched any part of my body.
  18. Mark_UK

Lack Of Public Golf Options

Still have public options by me, but the cost is rocketing and you have to jump in quick if you want a decent tee time. It completely sucks, especially as there are ZERO even remotely affordable options around for private membership!
  19. Mark_UK

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Spurs fans completely deserve their dusty underused trophy cabinet! I cannot get my head around wanting to lose with a place in the champions league at stake. As a Villa fan, I want to see City win, but a Spurs fan wanting a city win just beggars belief. I hope they lose and Arsenal go on to win...
  20. Mark_UK

Ideal Loft

So this is just my opinion, but if you go onto any manufacturer website, there will nearly always be a get fit option. If you click it and put in your zip code, it will show all the fittings coming up in your area. All the big manufacturers tour around doing club fittings. So let’s say you have...
Back