Search results for query: *

1. Thrillbilly Jim

WWYO: Eternal Sunshine Cafe

Took my wife out to brunch today. We tried a new place. What are you having?
  2. Thrillbilly Jim

Point Break Fan Theory

I saw this fan theory online and it made me stop and think. Was Bodhi from Point Break actually Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing? Discuss.
  3. Thrillbilly Jim

Lack Of Public Golf Options

Wilmington is facing a serious issue with the lack of public golf options. Over the last few years, Wilmington has lost 3 public courses, mostly due to development. Wilmington/ Leland is one of the hottest places to live right now. Construction is everywhere. The only public courses now are...
  4. Thrillbilly Jim

Bettinardi Golf Kentucky Colonel Wizard Release

This is well done, or more like deep fried!
  5. Thrillbilly Jim

Adam Scott’s Srixon Combo Set

Adam Scott is playing a custom combo set of Srixon irons. He has the utility, ZX5, ZX7, and Z-Forged irons in the bag. Irons: Srixon ZX Mk II (3), Srixon ZX5 Mk II (4), Srixon ZX7 Mk II (5), Srixon Z-Forged II (6-9) Shafts: Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 105 X (3), True Temper Dynamic Gold...
  6. Thrillbilly Jim

Ka-Chow! Lightning McQueen Golf Cart

This was on Facebook marketplace. Would you drive a Lightning McQueen golf cart?
  7. Thrillbilly Jim

Bojangle’s Sausage Bo-Berry Biscuit

Are you in on this?
  8. Thrillbilly Jim

What’s The Minimum Amount Of Time You Need To Practice?

I’ve got a tight window tomorrow to get some practice in. I’ll drop JBCIV off at preschool tomorrow at 9AM. I have to be at graduation tomorrow at 11:30AM. It’s a 30 minute commute to downtown. So, I have +/- 2 hours to practice, shower, dress, and leave. I can go by the range near my home or...
  9. Thrillbilly Jim

Would You Try These?

I had to pick up a couple things at Harris-Teeter this afternoon, and these were on an end cap. Would you try these? If so, what are you making?
  10. Thrillbilly Jim

Ben Hogan Customer Service

I wanted to say thank you to Ben Hogan Golf customer service, especially Lisa. She went above and beyond to help me with my swing weight issue during my club build. It took a few days to get it handled because of staff on vacation, but it got sorted away. Also, one of my headcovers started to...
  11. Thrillbilly Jim

Would You Buy This?

This was on the Myrtle Beach Classic website. $125 seems steep for a shirt from this tournament.
  12. Thrillbilly Jim

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Go get your cheddar bay biscuits while you still can. Red Lobster is looking at closing up to 600 locations. https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/03/food/red-lobster-seafood-restaurant-bankruptcy/index.html
  13. Thrillbilly Jim

David “Magic Man” Taylor Named Head Coach Of Oklahoma State Wrestling

WOW! I did not see this coming. Everyone thought with Coleman Scott going to OSU, he would take over when John Smith retired. https://okstate.com/news/2024/5/7/cowboy-wrestling-david-taylor-named-oklahoma-state-wrestling-coach
  14. Thrillbilly Jim

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

I was thinking how the Cobra King F9 driver really was a huge hit, performed well, and was priced below the other OEMs. If Cobra decided to re-release that driver, like how Taylormade brought the M4 driver out again, would you buy it? Say they released it at $349.99. Does it still hold up...
  15. Thrillbilly Jim

L.A.B. Golf DF3-PO Limited Edition Putter

Only 10 were made! The cost is $2000!!
  16. Thrillbilly Jim

Toura Golf

Another DTC company from Canada offering fully built clubs and components. I will give them credit, they have some decent looking golf equipment. https://touragolf.com/home
  17. Thrillbilly Jim

Takomo Online Fitting Tool

Takomo Golf just launched an online fitting tool. I was interested to see what it said. My specs are -1/4, 2° upright, Stiff or XS, Midsize grip...
Back