Search results for query: *

1. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

I need to start picking some winners or i wont be betting at all soon :ROFLMAO:
  2. Doubleb21

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

I think it depends on the player and the fit of the putter to that player.
  3. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congratulations guys! Going to be an awesome event love the team names! @BigDill @Thrillbilly Jim @JDax @mikeg_74 @Nappy @Mmaynard11
  4. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congratulations @That post & @esg777!
  5. Doubleb21

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

There is no spot on The Hideaway that disappoints at all! Incredible how nice it is there.
  6. Doubleb21

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Always a tough decision to pick from so many cool THPers but I am rolling with Team JB! He is do for a win and will be out for blood!
  7. Doubleb21

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Just re read the article and the thread. I am looking forward to getting the V5 in hand and set up!
  8. Doubleb21

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

very nice!
  9. Doubleb21

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Holy smokes that is cool! Thank you so much for being an awesome THPer @Golfers Anonymous! I am excited to dive into this and see what's up!
  10. Doubleb21

How often do you check lies and lofts of your clubs?

Took my clubs and @BB Fan Girl clubs to CC today for the loft and lie check. It is part of the service you get from them. Since my irons were only 3 months old i didn't expect many to be out of spec. I had 6 clubs that needed adjusting and both wedge were way flat. CC suggests every 90 days or...
  11. Doubleb21

May 2024 THP Digital Magazine

I like getting these and April's was good also! Well done
  12. Doubleb21

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

How fun and what an awesome contest! The Grandaddy is absolutely special and seeing that pic brings back so many awesome memories! Good luck to all of you get busy searching!
  13. Doubleb21

When do you most often purchase new golf equipment.?

Every time i log on THP and read something!
  14. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

Wow killer Swag list right there! Looking forward to following along!
  15. Doubleb21

Hello from Louisiana

Welcome to THP!
  16. Doubleb21

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Very well i usually hit it well and if not it might be pushed right a bit. It is a great club for the par 5 2nd shots. I hit a poor drive on Sunday on a par 4 and still had 257 to the pin. I hit my 5 wood to about 20 yards short of the green chipped up and made the putt for par. I have mentioned...
  17. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

To me not much different at all. I like the Accra shaft a lot and it works well for the small upcharge. I thought the ball rolled the same on my lag putts with the BGT. I know feel is really a personal thing so someone might love the BGT over any other choices they have.
  18. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Got to try this out today. The green is an excellent color i liked it a lot.
Back