Search results for query: *

1. jbuck31

For Sale Srixon ZX7

For Sale, this beautiful set of Srixon ZX7 irons (4-Pw) with Project X LZ blackout 6.0 shafts, Lamkin ST-Hybrid grips. Clubs show normal wear , no gouges or scars. Sadly, these were just a little more than my game could handle. These measure -.5 (37.5” 5 iron. 1/2 increments). $500/obo
  2. jbuck31

WTB Hogan shaft adapter

Looking for a Hogan shaft adapter, son’s driver broke and lost the adjustment ring. let me know if you have one available thanks!
  3. jbuck31

WTB Ping Tour 65 (S) driver shaft.

Title says it all! have a friend looking to replace his broken shaft. If anyone has one available, please let me know. thanks, Jbuck31
  4. jbuck31

WTB One Length irons

Hey all, I have a Brother-in-Law that has a medical condition that is weakening his muscle structure ( similar to ALS ) . He is limited in certain movements, bending to tee a ball or at address. He inquired about single length clubs, so I told him I would ask around. So fellow THP family...
  5. jbuck31

For Sale Mitsubishi OTI-85 iron shafts 5-PW

For Sale , 5-PW Mitsubishi OTI-85 iron shafts S-flex , Standard Golfpride MCC +4 Limited Edition grips. Asking $150 shipped.
  6. jbuck31

4 Club Challenge

Every week, I get out and play 9 with my brother in law and a couple of friends. We normally play the same course (Hole Maps – Ironwood Golf Course (ironwoodgolfcoursehinckleyohio.com) in the evening (after 6pm). We got to talking a couple weeks ago about playing different formats to see what...
  7. jbuck31

For Sale Cobra Connect Grips & Sensors

For sale, 8 new Cobra Connect grips and Arccos sensors. These came off of a set of Cobra F9 One length clubs. $75 OBO shipped Thanks for looking.
  8. jbuck31

For Sale UST Helium f4

SOLD!
  9. jbuck31

Instagram Srixon contest

Was lucky enough to win these on the THP Instagram contest!!!!
  10. jbuck31

Practice Swings, necessary or no?

I use a single practice swing as part of my pre-shot routine to gauge tempo. The only time I use more than one would be on a chip, just to get a feel for the turf interaction with the club, typically 2 -3 swings. I know there are many that use multiple and some who don’t use any. Interested to...
  11. jbuck31

Shaft Identification

Need help identifying a shaft. I have a Callaway X-14 PW (2004) that the shaft broke at the hosel. It’s a Callaway Constant Weight steel shaft with 13 steps. I believe it was made by True Temper. From the grip end the first 3 steps are 2″, the next 5 are 1.5″ and the last 5 are 1.25″, The code...
Back