Search results for query: *

1. tucsoncacti

Ghost Adventures House Calls

Hey fellow THP’ers. It makes me nervous even posting this, but wanted to let you all know I will be on GA:House Calls tonight @9PM Central. Just some back story, moved into new house and some odd stuff was happening over time as we settled in. It kinda ramped up to the video I added. Which was...
  2. tucsoncacti

Relationship Question of the Week

So. I have two specific photo's that I really like. Not of my wife or children, but one of Coors field my son took with the sun setting in the back ground over the Rockies, and one of Red Rocks amphitheater, looking from the stage up through the crowd. (I am born and raised in Denver) Any...
  3. tucsoncacti

reMarkable 2 anyone?

I swear I searched the forum 3 different ways and could not find a thread on this device. Any one else using this? If there is another thread I apologize. Back story......as I am fast tracking through my organization, I am being given more and more committee's which has created a big problem...
  4. tucsoncacti

Memphis Bound

So starting a new thread, the wife and I were looking at Columbus area to move, and during that time an opportunity came up for Memphis also. After weighing in many factors, Memphis won out. The Factors are..... 1) I got a job in Memphis, pays more than what I am currently making here in...
  5. tucsoncacti

Happy Holidays from AZTHP

The crew from AZTHP would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We had a successful 2nd season of golf despite the pandemic. @echico was the league winner this year continuing his hot streak of play after crushing it at the Morgan Cup. We are all looking forward to the...
  6. tucsoncacti

Columbus, Oh ...... Pros and Cons

Wife works for the VA and got a job offer to relocate to Columbus through the system. We would not entertain this but a couple of factors haveade us think twice. 1) we have friends there, 2) closer to family, 3) we need family help at times and we have zero help here in Phoenix. My wife loves...
  7. tucsoncacti

Tailored (for you) golf tools

I love one off stuff, I like to tailor things that fit me personally, and no one may get it, but it's special to me. So this leads me to......golf accessories, and really switch blade divot tools. 1) Do you have small personalized golf devices you use regularly on course, if so post a pic...
  8. tucsoncacti

Why is there no boutique or microbrands in golf?

Let me preface this by saying I think Swag putters and Epon irons are about the closest to a boutique brand there is in golf. So I am a collector of watches. I particularly like dive watches as they just fascinate me. I the watch world over the last ten years you have seen watch enthusiasts...
  9. tucsoncacti

SC Newport Select

Anyone rock the Newport Select? I found a good buy for the 2018 select blade putter (not the 2). Always wanted to give one a go, but makes me a bit nervous only because I play my Odyssey v-fang so well. (Putting by far is my biggest strength) Anything I should be aware of. Care instructions...
  10. tucsoncacti

Anyone still have EA Rory McILroy golf?

Was thinking if anyone had this still lying around we should setup some type of tournament? Nothing crazy just something for fun. It can be Ps4 or Xbox, obviously gentleman rules. Something like a 4 day tourney, post a pic of your score along with a current date and time stamp. Thoughts?
  11. tucsoncacti

Let's talk golf belts....

I'm having a hard time finding a comfortable belt. I have all kinds of them from buckle to traditional. Anyone buy and new belts recently and have been happy with them? Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
  12. tucsoncacti

Arccos and Ping (or Cobra for the matter) setup ??

Ok so my FIL got a new set of pings, they come with Arccos. He lives in Illinois, and is coming to AZ to visit. So here is my question....at this time he does not want to bring all of his clubs, if he brings a few out will I be able to setup arccos for him and the other clubs will transfer over...
  13. tucsoncacti

The golfing community is really amazing

So I was in Arkansas visiting my son in Little Rock. He joined the Air Force and is currently stationed there. His wife has yet to join him, and so I decided to head out there alone to get some quality time with him. I decided to bring my clubs despite a questionable weather forecast. I got in...
  14. tucsoncacti

Little Rock

Anyone in the Little Rock area want to golf or give me some recommendations on where to go? I am heading out this week, and debating on bringing my clubs but would be more inclined to if someone wants to get out Thursday or Friday....or both days. Let me know....you can PM me too.
  15. tucsoncacti

Your Tee game

So my mens league have a real issue with our home course and how they setup their tee markers. The markers themselves are pieces of mesquite wood, and members look at them as arrows on where they should hit. Me personally have never looked at them that way at all. I place my tee and ball, and...
  16. tucsoncacti

The Golf Club 2019

I have never played this franchise before. I have seen topics here about #2, but I did not buy do to complaints about putting system. Here is a video of the new one. Can anyone comment if it looks different or better? The putting looks fine to me. Plus I love the PGA licence and career mode...
  17. tucsoncacti

Freaks and Geeks

So about a month ago I had posted a question on who was the best TV character ever to grace our television screens. I really liked the responses to it, and there were a lot more Archie Bunker than I expected. (I tend to tie in Archie with his whole family, Jean Stapleton was AMAZING) Tons of...
  18. tucsoncacti

Best TV show Character (TV only)

I have debated this in my own mind for a long time. I have watched many of series, and there have been some great portrayals over the last 70 years. Michael Landon, All in the Family, Laverne and Shirley in the 70's, Fonzi in the 70's and 80's, along with JR Ewing, 90's brought us Friends (all...
Back