Search results for query: *

1. tucsoncacti

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Such a hard decision. Going team Koske on this one. This is going to be fun to follow
  2. tucsoncacti

best single season of a TV show

THANK YOU for saying Season 4 the wire. By far the best season of that series. Freaks and Geeks.
  3. tucsoncacti

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Enjoy the day everyone!! Looks chilly, but chilly golf is still fun golf.
  4. tucsoncacti

Playing Too Fast??

I somewhat understand the maintenance crew stance. But there could have been hey let them do their thing since you are first off. I mean that seems reasonable. But never had a course tell me if I am first off I need to wait for an exact tee time. That’s crazy.
  5. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

My ghost agrees that Balatro is the most addictive game out right now. Easy to pick up and play, but it’s a freaking time warp and can suck you in for hours.
  6. tucsoncacti

Ghost Adventures House Calls

stuff still happens. It’s active on a regular basis, but it comes in “bunches” one thing that happens regularly is I feel like she’s bouncing off the walls. And lots of kitchen stuff still occurs. Most recent thing was, we have an alarm system. On Thursday morning it went off as if someone was...
  7. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Oh one other tip. Rearrange your jokers to have highest multipliers on far right as game scores jokers left to right. You don’t want a plus multiplier hitting after an X multiplier
  8. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

😂😂😂 wait until you start getting better jokers. Also I have hit runs where I am playing three cards or less, so it’s not a game dominated by full houses and flushes, there are crazy ways to multiply your scores. Also I know it’s simple math but I am always looking for xmultipliers compared to...
  9. tucsoncacti

Interesting Handicap Conversation

I mean even more so if said golfer is coming out of a wintering environment where playing may be difficult to begin with. So have their own indoor setup, or access to one, I think for sure you 100% can improve without logging a single round of golf. Lots of hypotheticals there but doable.
  10. tucsoncacti

So did I. We live on a cul de sac and the neighbors were like ummmmmm WTF is happening? It kinda looked like an FBI raid at first. Everyone in black, white vans. We had to walk around and let everyone know what was going on. They were at our house for 2.5 days.
  11. tucsoncacti

They were really cool. Honestly it was just odd having them in my house. My daughter and I really enjoyed interacting with Lauren. She was very nice and down to earth. Production crew on this show is massive. 20/25 people. Here is our garage full of their gear. House had 5 xl vans parked in...
  12. tucsoncacti

😂😂😂 was just me home that day.
  13. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Amazing game. You like poker, you will love this.
  14. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

It’s on sale on steam
  15. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Balatro
  16. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

It 15 dollars. I found it on sale in steam for like 8 bucks and jumped on that.
  17. tucsoncacti

You’re not the only one telling me that. 😂😂 my wife don’t hear it either.
  18. tucsoncacti

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Not shocked. @Wildcat is one of the better putters I have played with.
  19. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

@JDax PC/Steam Xbox and PS
Back