Search results for query: *

1. shanewu

Tornado at Payne Valley!

saw that this morning... really crazy! I wonder if there is any scarring on the course.
  2. shanewu

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

https://www.bryangolf.golf/products/callaway-paradym-ai-smoke-ti-340-mini-driver-pre-order?goal=0_e9988b1672-9fa9d80877-22758841
  3. shanewu

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

OR AFTER YOU WERE THERE! :cry: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  4. shanewu

Indoor gun range.

I'll invite myself to that party too!
  5. shanewu

Finally broke 100

awesome! congrats! that 44 on the front is a stepping stone to breaking 90 soon!
  6. shanewu

Your Last Chip In?

Holed out from just over 60 feet during the Quest Cup with Edel at Ballyhack. Hole 16, behind the green, a few inches in the rough...hit my 58P Edel SMS wedge and hit my picked spot almost dead on, read the break and slight downhill at the end perfectly and it dropped in to save my par after a...
  7. shanewu

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Scheffler
  8. shanewu

23’ UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Shafts

The LINQ M40x Red in the Callaway UW is turning out to be a great shaft for me. It feels great, helps launch the ball quickly and performs very consistently. I think I'll be ordering it in the next fairway wood I buy.
  9. shanewu

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

it was totally worth it :cool:
  10. shanewu

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

shoutout to @Wildcat for the sweet Sewailo polo! Thanks, man!!
  11. shanewu

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

you had me at "dodecahedron" :cool: ... this is kind of badass and the irons look great. add me to the long list of people who want to try them. I am really curious to see if this is a process that takes off or not in the next few years.
  12. shanewu

Grooveit brush

I'm still using mine and really like it! Missed it while in Virginia after leaving it at home.
  13. shanewu

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

The Quest Cup at Ballyhack was absolutely incredible ... damn near perfection really. It was even more special to me since I hadn't been in a THP experience since the 2018 Grandaddy. Arrival day was so exciting, just getting to enter the place and see the things THPers have been showing us...
  14. shanewu

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I ended up hitting the most defensive putt I've ever hit in my life... went 20 feet left of it, sort of where JB is standing in that photo. Would love to try a few different ways to tackle that will 100 balls. LOL
  15. shanewu

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

hahaha... so hardcore and I support it! 🔥 :LOL:
  16. shanewu

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

one of my favorite contests ever for sure :cool:
  17. shanewu

Best Approach Angle

I like the approach where you can miss left or right
  18. shanewu

Contest Winners Thread

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  19. shanewu

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Absolutely badass!! I knew better but I was dreaming of one!
  20. shanewu

Contest Winners Thread

oh so they do have nice ball markers at Ballyhack under normal circumstances (i.e. not when a bunch of THPers spend their kids' college tuition on hundreds of polos, pink head covers, and pin flags LOL)
Back