Search results for query: *

1. hedley_lamarr08

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Once I got to navigating the new V5 it has become pretty simple. I'll see how putting stats work with my next round. The fact that it connects to the app and everything is sync'd and ready to go is a major step in the right direction compared to my last attempt
  2. hedley_lamarr08

Outdated Equipment?

Make sure to have a fitting. You'll be shocked at the difference when its all done
  3. hedley_lamarr08

anything I need to do specifically to make it connect to the phone?
  4. hedley_lamarr08

I got the watch, installed the tags and labeled the clubs individually on the app. Will the tags automatically locate or do I need to sync them to the watch somehow?
  5. hedley_lamarr08

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Plus a 4 for the price of 3 Chrome Tour on the way. Needed alignment sticks and the other looked useful. The tees were to chew up the rest of the rewards points.
  6. hedley_lamarr08

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Several months out now that teams are made: what’s the way to early line @JDax
  7. hedley_lamarr08

Congrats guys! This will be a fun follow
  8. hedley_lamarr08

Congrats guys! This will be a fun follow
  9. hedley_lamarr08

I will have them in my next wedges. Other than putter and wedges I’m all through Dart or LinQ.
  10. hedley_lamarr08

so does a UST hybrid cover
  11. hedley_lamarr08

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats guys. a great opportunity to get better.
  12. hedley_lamarr08

I’m excited to set this up and go play. I hope it sync and ease of use is better than the old system that required payment. So much to gain from the features this has to offer
  13. hedley_lamarr08

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I couldn’t think of a better way to support the event and learn about my game.
  14. hedley_lamarr08

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Well now I need enough weather to enjoy seeing how bad I am at this game.
  15. hedley_lamarr08

The Official Banter Away Thread

Yeah sadly
  16. hedley_lamarr08

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just watched a co-worker consume 3, not 2, but THREE hamburger buns with no burger, instead it was mayo and Frito Scoops. Mental illness to the highest
  17. hedley_lamarr08

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

Wow…. It’s almost to good to believe for the cost of the AC and participation. This is awesome.
  18. hedley_lamarr08

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

The wife started a strict diet about a month ago. She nagged until I joined. I was 228lbs 25 day ago. 202lbs today. I’m cutting 5 points in the next 6 days just to say I lost 31 in 31.
  19. hedley_lamarr08

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

This is really cool. Of course it’s a little more pricey in that it’s a pretty exclusive and expensive production. Interested to see what these mad men come up with next.
Back