Search results for query: *

1. MWard

The Official Banter Away Thread

That one was me
  2. MWard

Scheffler just got arrested!

Rickie Fowler is punching the air right now. He wears all orange, he gets needled. Scottie does it, it’s called street cred
  3. MWard

Monday morning headline is gonna be something crazy like “From jail to Valhalla, another day another dollar. Scheffler wins by 2”
  4. MWard

Oh god, he need not look at his phone. Dude’s probably got 57 missed calls from someone in his phone named “wifey ❤️” and a lot of really angry and emotional voicemails. Not even two weeks post partum Texas girl? Sheeeiiittttt… Scottie might be asking if he can go back to jail for a while until...
  5. MWard

Internet, I love you
  6. MWard

I mean, courtesy car and all. Plus, do you want to wait for an Uber if things are swamped and they can’t get around stuff? Assume kids are with for a a good amount of players and such too. That sounds awful.
  7. MWard

These are fantastic.
  8. MWard

I hope Scottie joined a cool gang in the time he was in there. Probably keeps a nice shade of green handkerchief in his back pocket now.
  9. MWard

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

Zero reason to believe that. It’s all about how the player likes the feel of the ball off the putter face, and how they interpret how hard to hit it based off that.
  10. MWard

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Solid questions to begin the fun @Muchmore
  11. MWard

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

A thousand percent better, yes.
  12. MWard

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

It’s just hard to know what to ultimately go towards, and I hate that. Online tools help somewhat, but it always feels like a guess and check kinda thing :/
  13. MWard

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Max Homa
  14. MWard

Toulon Valhalla Small Batch Putter

Gosh that looks good, and we have a sight dot? 😍
  15. MWard

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

I agree with this. If anything. It shows he’s honest and posts good scores even when it was going to get him chirped at for it
  16. MWard

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

Skytrak absolutely bringing the heat right out the gate for participants!
  17. MWard

Scotland in May '24

I remember the 8th at #2 and the 9th at Pebble being very stupid based on the shots I hit, but I do agree with your point. That being said, they make this thing called alcohol. It’s a good circuit breaker for a few minutes when you need to clear your head and reset mentally.
  18. MWard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I hope not :/ My ‘22 irons had a change, because there was a supply issue. I could have waited it out but been possibly way behind on receiving them in comparison to everyone else, or I could change what shaft I select. Option B and boom, no more issue. Taddaaaa
Back