Search results for query: *

1. Trmpt98

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

Welcome to THP!
  2. Trmpt98

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Finally got some golf in here between all the rain and end of school activities with the kids. Played 9 yesterday, hopefully the rain stays away for 9 at league tonight and then 18 on Saturday. Here are a couple more thoughts but I'm going to focus on the 58 K Grind today. First few thoughts...
  3. Trmpt98

My Cousin Vinny Fries

I'm Full IN! Those look delicious!
  4. Trmpt98

Official Rant of the Day

I am a one stop shop when it comes to things like this too, we are small enough that I do the AutoCAD work and build the computers. It definitely is going to set me back by about a day after I start getting things reinstalled. I was in the middle of, a command on the program and sometimes...
  5. Trmpt98

Official Rant of the Day

Just had the hard drive fail in my work, AutoCAD computer, heading to the store now to buy a new hard drive and then spending the next day reinstalling everything.
  6. Trmpt98

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Probably, but I like to see the whole course at different times. :ROFLMAO: I've always liked the manual putting feature and prefer that, but the switching holes is problematic, the H4 didn't run into that issue.
  7. Trmpt98

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

My only complaint so far with the watch compared to the H4 is it will switch holes on me if I get a little wayward on my drives and too close to another fairway. It is pretty easy to switch back. I have removed my putter tag and use manual, before I'd collect the pin and then hold the putter...
  8. Trmpt98

The Buzzsaw

I wish I was joking….. The top score is his father who established his handicap since he was subbing which means he obviously will meet it week 1 and told me on the second tee he normally shoots in the lower 40’s…… so he’ll be giving someone a buzz saw next time he plays…..
  9. Trmpt98

The Buzzsaw

As a lower handicap in league I'm more likely on the receiving end. Last week we ran into a guy who dropped a net 25 on me...... Honestly for me it all depends on WHO is giving me the beating. If they are an established person in the league we tend to know how they typically shoot...
  10. Trmpt98

The Goat Track

The Goat track was soooo much fun, especially when you had 11 of us cruising around late in the day!
  11. Trmpt98

The height of shots definitely takes some getting used to, but I love seeing the lower flight and stopping power of these wedges! I'm itching to get back out and get some more play with them but league has been cancelled recently due to the rain we've been getting. I'm really curious to see...
  12. Trmpt98

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

Question on the new V5, I've noticed it switches holes on me pretty easily if I get off "my" fairway. Is there a way to turn off auto updating which hole you are on?
  13. Trmpt98

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank Travel Thread

@GerryWithAG @Tenputt and I played Hanging Rock before the Vokey event. I enjoyed the course. It was cost effective but a bit firm in places having the ball bounce out if you were too close to the edges, but still alot of fun. I would play it again.
  14. Trmpt98

The consistent and longer distances honestly surprised me compared to my older CB type wedges. Just goes to show Vokey is designing them to reduce the twisting of the club with the weighting and the lower flight is helping keep the distance consistent.
  15. Trmpt98

I'm about 36 holes into these wedges now after the Vokey Experience with some different course conditions. So far these are what I'm seeing with the wedges.... 50 F 12 This club has been my workhouse so far. It seems to be settling into a full shot club from 100-110y and a bump and run for...
  16. Trmpt98

Best Push Cart Cooler?

The Bag Boy cooler is fantastic, the handle has Velcro and it attaches where the handle and cart meet. It’s in the expensive side ($50) but worth every penny in my opinion.
  17. Trmpt98

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Both THP experiences I've been in. Those 1st tee jitters are no joke!
  18. Trmpt98

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Phillips Park is a great track. They host the Aurora City Championship there and it's on par with others in the area (Fox Bend, Blackberry Oaks, etc.)
  19. Trmpt98

2024 Golf League Thread

Played a guy last night who shot a net 25....... I'll just leave it at that.
  20. Trmpt98

Not yet....... but I will be. After the clinic and some on course question/answers with John from Vokey he was showing me how to open up the club and the biggest mistake we make is opening up the face but not moving our hands back. To properly use the bounce you need to get rid of the shaft...
Back