Search results for query: *

1. GolfFest

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

I’m really impressed with the pro 5 iron. I’m hitting it noticeably better than the 21 pro I came from and I liked that one.
  2. GolfFest

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Are any of us in the LS?
  3. GolfFest

I can edit mine to read “I ordered clubs”
  4. GolfFest

Order has been in for a while and as far as I can tell approved. Darkspeed X 12º HZRDUS 60 6.0. Currently playing Smoke Max at 11.5º with a custom HZRDUS so this shouldn’t be a big change. Loft is my friend with the driver as I tend to be significantly lower launch/spin with it relative to...
  5. GolfFest

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

Didn’t get a chance to hit these as they are hard to find. I’m really looking forward to these
  6. GolfFest

Now I’m wondering if I misunderstood Michigan being blue as a reference to the university and not the general feeling of the people living there.
  7. GolfFest

You brought up Michigan being blue and not winning. Was there something else you were referring to besides the school?
  8. GolfFest

Handicap variance.

I’ve been struggling with the scores that are higher feeling they need to be closer to my better scores.
  9. GolfFest

I’m working on my diet by the way so I don’t fully match this description.
  10. GolfFest

You miss college football this year?
  11. GolfFest

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to argue forged vs cast on the internet now that 3D printed has entered the conversation? On a serious note these look amazing and I am excited to see where this tech goes.
  12. GolfFest

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

I figured that was the case. Kind of surprised though as it seems like the more forgiving option would be better for a larger number of players. Cool that they keep it an option.
  13. GolfFest

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

I love the L grind. I’m not sure why it is no longer part of the retail lineup maybe the T was more popular.
  14. GolfFest

I found out I couldn’t have them before I found out they existed.
  15. GolfFest

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

9” or 10” fit properly on my legs. Don’t need to go any shorter.
  16. GolfFest

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Hey I recognize this hole now. That is a bomb. Good to see driver coming back for you.
  17. GolfFest

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Fairway Wood Review

I put this back in the bag for the last few rounds and it has been fantastic. Still 8 years later I haven’t found a fairway wood I like as much as this one.
  18. GolfFest

TRI-hot:1 , Scorpion: 0

I hate those things. My wife was stung by an Arizona bark scorpion a few years back.
Back