Search results for query: *

1. Jimmy3864

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Anxiously waiting for test balls to arrive but being in Canada expect slight delay. Have a lot of golf coming up as rain is finally slowing down from being a daily activity. Perfect time to get in a solid consecutive 4 week hard core testing. Crossing fingers they will show up soon.
  2. Jimmy3864

Horrible day

Lock down the fundamentals continuously, grip, posture, stance, ball position, etc and just relax and have fun. It will come.
  3. Jimmy3864

Epic Flash vs newer Callaway fwy woods?

I don't know how many times I have heard it but they say if you find a fairway wood that checks all the boxes, stick with it. It seems a lot of the pros do. I do find my most recent purchase is a great head, just need to get a new shaft (lighter) installed and I think it will be even better...
  4. Jimmy3864

What club?

5 iron
  5. Jimmy3864

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

This is very cool and imagine the customization to an individual player's tendencies.
  6. Jimmy3864

My Cousin Vinny Fries

7. Jimmy3864

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

I will certainly have to give this an outdoor test next time Titleist does a fitting day at my home course. I am a big user of 58 degree wedge and really want to see how it reacts to our turf around the greens.
  8. Jimmy3864

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

It’s got to stick, that is why they have deadlines. I truly wonder how a 9 HC can shoot 2 over par, he better not repeat for awhile or there will be fireworks or the chap has being working hard on the game over the winter and not logging rounds. Seems a bit of a stretch. Unfortunately some of...
  9. Jimmy3864

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

I’m going to say Rory.
  10. Jimmy3864

Toulon Valhalla Small Batch Putter

Great write-up @Jman . Sweet looking putter including both headcover and grip. The price…. I need to win a lottery 😜.
  11. Jimmy3864

GOLFTEC OptiMotion During the PGA Championship

Looking forward to seeing this, really like on course swing analysis. Always enjoyed Peter Kostis Minolta swing analysis.
  12. Jimmy3864

Toulon Garage Memphis

She’s a beauty…. GLWS.
  13. Jimmy3864

Your Last Chip In?

A week ago Saturday, was actually a flop shot about 30 yards from the hole, about 15 yards from the green below the hole. Couldn’t see the surface of the green as was probably 10’ below, ball in heavy rough but ball was sitting pretty well. Anyway, flopped it about 20-25 feet up, landed just...
  14. Jimmy3864

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

My calendar has been cleared….I am 100% all in.
  15. Jimmy3864

Grooveit brush

Both my wife and I use ours, been 2 years now, think they are great.
  16. Jimmy3864

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

Congrats @pumbaa and @Scooby45... awesome prize pack.
Back