Search results for query: *

1. Hawk

Did Golfers Dip Back In The Day?

Smoking is probably the coolest thing a person can do. Look at these guys.
  2. Hawk

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

Absent an outdoor fitting, I think it's all a guess. They are better than most at providing access to fitting though.
  3. Hawk

Really Good Range Session Question

I've hit 10 good balls and called it a day lol. Sometimes you need to feel good about things.
  4. Hawk

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Stupid Braves anyway.
  5. Hawk

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

All that swag. Oh, and a SkyTrak+ too. Crazy stuff. Plus, a few days with @Koske. Going to be an amazing time.
  6. Hawk

Ceiling Height

Something is better than nothing. I don't hit a ton of drivers indoor anyway, and I have 10.5' ceilings. Even with the room above and a huge garage it's just tough for me to let it go with a driver indoors.
  7. Hawk

My Cousin Vinny Fries

Get some pepper flakes and Coke Zero. I'm going to town on that thing.
  8. Hawk

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

Vokey really pushes the envelope on grinds. So many options out there for consumers.
  9. Hawk

Toulon Valhalla Small Batch Putter

I like the geographic themes these guys are doing. This one is a beauty.
  10. Hawk

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Oh you. You're going to do just fine!
  11. Hawk

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

I couldn't help but drop AC on Team Jen to win. I have some extra to spare, so it doesn't sting too much, but I was prematurely counting my coins as the Day 2 match started getting interesting.
  12. Hawk

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

You can set upper and lower limits, which really makes it more useful too.
  13. Hawk

Pssssh. Who really wants to actually play? That sounds awful.
  14. Hawk

Basically, I’d love to have the ability to compete with other users online in closest to the pin, skills assessment, etc.
  15. Hawk

best single season of a TV show

I really liked S1 of True Detective, but I also thought it had enough flaws to remove it from the "best season" conversation. The good parts were exceptionally good though.
  16. Hawk

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

This is one of the coolest things I've seen in al long, long time. Really well written @ddec. Great way to explain this new take on iron design.
  17. Hawk

Very much so with the latter. I don't see a lot of returns from just firing shots into the screen.
  18. Hawk

The only thing I'd like is if you could use it on the range instead of setting up a whole Skills Assessment thing. Then you'd be able to hit one shot for a number instead of 3.
  19. Hawk

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

It happens!
  20. Hawk

2023 Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters

I like it.
Back