Search results for query: *

1. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,062 6/6 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. stryper

What club?

3w for me. Good for one tee shot on my home course, and maybe one or two of the par fives, but normally a hybrid takes over that duty instead.
  3. stryper

Flip flops

No flips, but Oofos slides are a game changer: https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-sandal-ooahh-slide-black
  4. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,061 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  5. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

Not if it’s an adjective.
  6. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

It certainly is a word.
  7. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

But if I fitted getting fitted for clubs into my schedule, the word fitted is definitely a verb.
  8. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

Getting “fit” for clubs implies achieving a certain level of physical fitness to play a given set, while getting “fitted” implies finding clubs optimized for your current ability…two very different things.
  9. stryper

The 60 and over Thread

Third…haven’t grown tired of it yet. 🏌️‍♂️
  10. stryper

Playing Too Fast??

I dunno, maybe the OP thinking nimrod, and saying to the marshal/starter, “whatever kid, you do you….” Probably the most arrogant, entitled and condescending thing we’ve seen here in a long time.
  11. stryper

The 60 and over Thread

Old man dunked one today…108 yds, 9 iron, thought to myself when I hit it, that’s a really nice shot. Of course, since my eyesight isn’t what it once was, I didn’t actually see it go in. But as I approached the green and didn’t see it anywhere else, I looked in the hole, and:
  12. stryper

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

Your socks were impermeable? If not, I would think that that would be even more dangerous with the chemicals being in constant contact with your feet. 🤔
  13. stryper

I’ve had a lot of practice, and I still haven’t figured out a good angle for that. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  14. stryper

And yet, you’ll stand at a urinal in the clubhouse with p*ss bouncing off your bare legs and think nothing of it. A barefoot golfer is nowhere on my list of things that bother me. 🙄
  15. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,057 4/6 ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  16. stryper

The 60 and over Thread

I play DG’s in my gap and sand/lob wedges, Recoils in my irons, including my set PW. Just sort of evolved that way, and everything feels right. For me there’s no noticeable transition between gap and PW, even though I know the difference is significant…can’t really explain it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  17. stryper

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Toast not being an option is a problem for me, everthing else makes it a fast food sandwich. So I’d probably have to go 1AFJ, straight from the McDonald’s breakfast menu. 🤷🏻‍♂️ On the other hand, adding ketchup to the mix is 🤮
  18. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,056 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  19. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,055 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  20. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,054 4/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back