Recent content by wadesworld

1. wadesworld

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Love me some Titleist! Entered!
  2. wadesworld

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

What? More than just the SkyTrak? That blows me away. So incredibly generous.
  3. wadesworld

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Confidence is good, but sometimes things change when the lights come on. Team JB is going to bring the heat.
  4. wadesworld

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Excitement doesn't do it justice for me. I am so pumped to learn the amazing things SkyTrak is delivering and to play that awesome course, I'm bouncing off the walls on this business trip I'm on. Such an incredible opportunity and my garage sim is done and waiting. Let's go!
  5. wadesworld

Thank You to a THPer

Absolutely. Really appreciate the hard work of @jlew.
  6. wadesworld

Best Approach Angle

I think that green is evil and the back bunker is a direct gateway to hell.
  7. wadesworld

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Doesn't sound like you guys have anything to do but puff your chest out. Even when both sides are incredible, one is still going to be declared the winner, but from following the thread it's clear everyone at the event won.
  8. wadesworld

Holy cow team Jen. What an incredible comeback you guys made. Looks like you came up just short, but dang, way to punch!
  9. wadesworld

Garage Simulator Crew

Not this week, but give me another 10 days or so and I'll be down often.
  10. wadesworld

Man that course is incredible looking. Let's go Team Jen!
  11. wadesworld

High Handicaps and Birdies: Your Reaction

As a 13.8 handicap, I shot 80 in my previous tournament round, had three birdies and took first place. And I know it's woulda-coulda-shoulda, but I was very close to shooting like 77 instead. In my last tournament, yesterday, I never bothered adding up the score but I'm willing to bet It was...
  12. wadesworld

Playing Too Fast??

It's nice that he did that, but IMHO you have it backwards. You should be respecting him and the work he needs to do. He's just out there doing a job for not enough money, getting up at 4:30 am or earlier for you.
  13. wadesworld

Playing Too Fast??

Their course, their rules. If they don't want you outpacing a certain pace so the maintenance crew can do their work without having to deal with golfers, then you abide by their request without complaint. Doesn't matter whether you didn't see them or think they're wrong.
  14. wadesworld

Pretty sure that would be a rules violation. Simple fix though - include a "tournament mode" which disables all non-compliant features.
Back