Recent content by Scribble

1. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

My final scorecard, 93 with 4 penalties (all lost) I played from the blue, I’ve never played back there. I also only hit the driver on 2 holes. Numbers 5 and 13. Both drives were not good. 3w was very good today, except 1 time. I hit a toe drive into the trees on 8 but was easily able to pinch...
  2. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

As you can tell I was using talk to text. Whole and it kept using Tea and Put. Hole Tee Putt I definitely say put and putt differently.
  3. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

hole number 18 458 yards par four I’ve never played from back here and I’m still not gonna hit the driver, 3w coming out After screwing around in the fairway with the top five wood and a fat iron, I pitched on to 21 feet and two putted for double bogey
  4. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Whole number 17 517 yard power 5 the tall grass on the left is a hazard that’s where I just put my drive 5 feet into the hazard After I drop a five wood and a 54° wedge from 63 yards to put score 6
  5. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Whole number 16 a straightforward part three 130 yards actually it’s playing 131 and if I stand at the back, it’s 141. GIR another three pot should know we had about a 10 minute. Sprinkle greens are a little wet. I’m leaving them a little short.
  6. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Hole number 15 363 yards got the unique water area. Actually the state has that as a wetland and it can’t be modified in anyway so it’s gotta stay there. I usually play two irons. Score 6 came up short had to chip left myself 38 feet and I three putted wasn’t pretty
  7. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Whole number 13 shipped to 16 feet to put it for bogey six Whole number 14 388 yards Hit a seven iron to the back of the green chipped to 6 feet missed and easy one short tapped in for bogey five
  8. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

On hole 13 I gave the driver a go, flared a burner. They got about 12 feet off the ground to the right side was able to recover with a five 150 to the flag. Hit an eight iron short right side 3 feet off the fringe.
  9. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

This is 13‘s blue tee box,480 yards straightaway par five
  10. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Imagine playing this tee. The university uses this TB it’s 577 yards hitting into the clouds.
  11. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Whole 12 playing 402 I haven’t hit but one driver all day so far and I’m eight over after 11 After a pitch to the back fringe 12 feet from the flag had a four footer for bogey. Sorry, I missed the pic. It’s kind of an amazingly blind tee shot
  12. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

This nine was designed by Pete die. You won’t see a lot of the flags, but you will see just to go forward. I had a little five hybrid to the front edge chipped and tapped in.
  13. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

And getting pushed I’ll pick up at whole 11 and go back and recap two through nine at the end of the round adding pictures 11 par three downhill 204 to center
  14. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Hole: 1 Yards: 388 Par: 4 Score 5 :
  15. Scribble

THP Live Round thread!

Please move to Live Round thread Playing the tips at MV Golf and event in Herkimer, New York 6382 yards 70.6 slope 120
Back