Recent content by puckster

1. P

2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

Played a round already with the Zx4. Feel is great, for a tech iron, doesn't feel as pure as a forged iron though. If you're coming from a P790 or KFT, easy switch. You will definitely know if you mishit one, but it still gets there, so feedback is good. Launches higher and still stops well...
  2. P

Current ZX5 on the left. New ZX4 mk2 on the right. Both are 6 irons. Notice the inspection port on the ZX4
  3. P

Tried the range, and they are really nice. Just for those who are coming from the current ZX5, maybe you may want to take a look at the ZX4 MK2 before ordering. Looks like the ZX4 MK2 are the exact same sole width wise as the ZX5 current model. Only difference being the blade length being...
  4. P

Cobra King Aerojet Driver?

I've tried the AJ hybrid. Super solid looks and feel. Launches high and stops well too. Face depth for some reason looks to be deeper ala the Callaway Apex style, but with a worn leading edge which I think works better on soggy wet days vs an Apex. For some reason, I tend to hit shallower shots...
  5. P

WTB - Toulon 20g weight

Thanks so much guys, I will PM mikeg. I really appreciate the responses.
  6. P

WTB - Toulon 20g weight

As the title says, looking for a Toulon S/20g weight if anyone has a spare one for sale. Las Vegas putter only comes standard with a 7g weight. Hoping anyone can sell me one or point me in the right direction. Thanks very much in advance.
  7. P

2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Yeah, I tried Odyssey, they wrote me back and said they were out of stock but no mention of any dates of restock. Tried ebay, only weights for the Indy, tried Rakuten, also no joy. Thanks
  8. P

2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Hi guys, just got a Las Vegas via Japan which has the standard weight at 7g. It just feels a bit too light. Been looking all over trying to get a 20g weight. Odyssey doesn't stock them. Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.
  9. P

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

For those who didn't like the font size of the King. Same size, but a lot less obvious.
Back