Recent content by PiratePenguin

1. PiratePenguin

Community Shot Scope Statistic Breakdown

No, I'm just a sucky ball striker. I know how to pick targets, I just don't execute often enough. I almost always look at the back of the green number, or middle if it is a front pin. I don't chase flags. I purposefully avoid hazards whenever possible. I optimize everything I can to help make up...
  2. PiratePenguin

Community Shot Scope Statistic Breakdown

I'll jump. I'm a data analytics guy by trade, so I love my SS dashboard stats. For me, as an 18+ trying to get down closer to a 10 or lower, taking lessons on Skillest every week since December, rebuilding a lot of things, its a work in progress. For example, we've been really changing my...
  3. PiratePenguin

Toulon Valhalla Small Batch Putter

Beautiful as always. Not for me fit wise, but nice to look at.
  4. PiratePenguin

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

As nice and not cheap as the ST+ units are, they could've just stopped there and it would have been great. But no...
  5. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

I'd rather buy all 500 sets of the Cobra LIMIT3D and take a fancy golf vacation with the leftovers :ROFLMAO:
  6. PiratePenguin

Saw one at the Town Center on Sunday. Even uglier in person than in photos. So bad. And they have problems when they get wet? So dumb.
  7. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Video not required if someone wants to do audio only. Or typing in a chat if Discord (I think).
  8. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Fun time with @badolds this evening. Well, not the 8 and the 9 I took due to false fronts and balls rolling back to me in bunkers multiple times...
  9. PiratePenguin

Its enough of a thing that there is a black and white GIF on the boards of motorcycle chariots!
  10. PiratePenguin

Mmmmm. School lunch pizza....
  11. PiratePenguin

Can you just watch The Good Place and call it even? Seems like that should work.
  12. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Anyone else that wants to join us at Payne's Valley around 5:15 EST or so, let us know. The more the merrier, right?
  13. PiratePenguin

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Alas, looks like only 346 so far in May, and 3541 since I got it setup on 7/27/23. I'm no @AuzzieMatt ;)
  14. PiratePenguin

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I'd just have one of my butlers clean them after the chauffer brought me home from the club. :cool: (j/k They aren't crazy cost wise.)
Back