Recent content by OldeDude

1. OldeDude

Best Clubs for High Handicap Players

You say you're struggling with your driver, well the driver in your signature is over 15 years old, I'm sure you can find MANY drivers from the last five years or so that would be way easier to hit, tons more forgiving, and would really change your mind about having one in the bag. I'd also...
  2. OldeDude

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

First time I've seen something like this this year, and may be the last, but I'll just take it for now and go away for a long weekend of camping. I'll just savor this until I find out how things work out when I get home Sunday.
  3. OldeDude

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

:welcome:
  4. OldeDude

Greetings from Oakmont, PA

5. OldeDude

Flip flops

I wear flips quite a bit, have several pairs of Reefs and OluKais, and feel fine wearing them anywhere that is okay for casual clothes. In colder weather I go to either Hey Dudes or athletic shoes. I too thought the price of OluKais was ridiculous, couldn't believe my wife would spend that...
  6. OldeDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats guys! :drinks:
  7. OldeDude

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Nice change of pace with this contest! I'll have to do my research after work, but I do remember some of the answers from following the live threads, although I wasn't around yet for a couple of them.
  8. OldeDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Two Golden tickets, a shoulder tap to one of last year's participants ...... then hopefully me and four other THPers. :cool:
  9. OldeDude

Hello from SoCal!

10. OldeDude

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

So is anyone going to take Talor Gooch? I was really close to taking him here, but ended up going with a safer pick instead. 🤷‍♂️
  11. OldeDude

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Xander Schauffele for the win! :drinks:
  12. OldeDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Entry is in, good luck everyone. :drinks:
  13. OldeDude

The Pets Thread

I totally forgot to post this the other day, but Kona has been a part of our family for three years now. We adopted him on Mother's Day 2021 when he wasn't quite 1 1/2 years old. The first few months were petty stressful, he had heart worms when we got him, which is why his original owners...
  14. OldeDude

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Actually it is for putting too. In one of the Mindset videos with Jason Day he plays a hole from tee to putting out, explaining the process on each shot. Personally, I don't use any alignment aids for putting, so I'm not missing anything when using the Mindset ball. But I did have to modify...
Back