Recent content by OldandStiff

1. OldandStiff

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

As I say at home, in travel, and everywhere else. If it takes that long you didn't really have to go.
  2. OldandStiff

Which do you identify with?

1 and 2. 3 just means you're not actually hungry and I am.
  3. OldandStiff

THP Live Round thread!

And that song got spicier than I thought it would. 😆
  4. OldandStiff

Scheffler just got arrested!

Not that anyone other than a couple people know exactly how things went, but if what I think is a security guard is nuts enough to attach himself to my vehicle, I'm more likely to try to shake that mf'er off than give him access to me. Cop, whole different story.
  5. OldandStiff

Golf spirit animal

No Ai necessary.
  6. OldandStiff

Your Last Chip In?

Yesterday. Missed pin high right with an 8 iron and cleaned it up without the putter.
  7. OldandStiff

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

Nice! Wild Horse is one of my all time favorites. Used to go there all the time. The Dismal River courses are great too. Sounds like a heck of a trip!
  8. OldandStiff

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

Welcome the to forum @IAHACK ! Where are you headed in Nebraska?
  9. OldandStiff

ACCRA Shogun Series

Yep, can't even read the thread title. 😆 Anything new from Accra is cool though.
  10. OldandStiff

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congrats everyone. Those are some smack talking teams. 😆 This should be fun!
  11. OldandStiff

ACCRA Shogun Series

I know! And I know you watch it. I want to love it (other than price) but I can't not think of the show.
  12. OldandStiff

ACCRA Shogun Series

Hahaha I feel like there's no way to not associate at this point.
  13. OldandStiff

ACCRA Shogun Series

It's cool, but feels a little like trying to take advantage of the show's moment plus spendy. Take advantage is probably the wrong phrase. Lol
  14. OldandStiff

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

Have done and would do again if it worked the best. I deal with this a lot and the monitor era should work towards the benefit on this, but usually works against. People are more likely to excuse misses in favor of sporadic length. And sometimes the people who do best with longer don't feel as...
Back