Recent content by mrjackanick

1. mrjackanick

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Haha! Nothing yet but I’m heading to Golf Galaxy later this afternoon to get a gift for someone. And, Lord knows, once I’m in the store, I can’t leave empty handed for myself. So I’m inclined to end up with at least a dozen balls, maybe a new headcover, or another pair of shoes.
  2. mrjackanick

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I was 19 years old … playing at Firestone Country Club. Storms rolled in, then it got real quiet. Everyone was heading in from the course as quickly as possible. Sky turned greenish-gray. As we got back to the golf shop/cart staging area, we saw a funnel cloud touch down on 9 fairway, uprooting...
  3. mrjackanick

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

@GolferGal My game aligns with the Bridgestone Tour B RX ball.
  4. mrjackanick

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Huge Bridgestone fan here. 1) I currently play Bridgestone e12 Contact balls. 2) I have always believed the mental aspect of golf was long-ignored. I think the Mindset concept is fantastic and would love to try it. 3) The Bridgestone B RX would be the right ball for me.
  5. mrjackanick

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Handicap: 23 Right-Handed: Yes As a current Tour Edge ironwoods player, I have some familiarity with the company and their products. I would test on both the range and the course, as well as a local indoor simulator if outdoor conditions were not conducive to playing … providing a real-world and...
Back