Recent content by Misike

1. Misike

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

What a great contest! I was around for and remember all of those moments very well! (Except for 2013, but I’ve read that year a few times before).
  2. Misike

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Driver,wedge. Or UW, wedge.
  3. Misike

Do You Pickleball?

So far this year I’ve spent more time playing pickleball than golf. And I’m ok with it. Such a fun game. I’m not quitting golf, but it’s a good thing to mix in both for me.
  4. Misike

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

The first time I was in a league, and was playing for the league championship, I had nerves on the first 2 holes, but finally settled down. The first tee shot of the Grandaddy, I don't think I could feel the club (luckily piped one down the fairway though lol).
  5. Misike

CONTEST Packing Chowdah Bag Boy Championship Stupid Prop Bets

Another fun one! 21 pieces of bacon and 6 lost balls.
  6. Misike

CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Count me in. Not sure I’ll hit the quota but like the out of the box thinking, fun contest.
  7. Misike

What is your favorite UST Mamiya shaft of all time?

I’ve had Recoil 95s in my irons for a few years and really enjoy them. Should probably try the Darts out at some point.
  8. Misike

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

I don’t and haven’t, even when I’m hitting it like a complete turd. Just stubborn and stubborn like hitting driver.
  9. Misike

Do You Pickleball?

Yeah my buddy couldn’t believe it happens. He’s a big tennis player. It really came out o log left field. He was moving towards the net to hit one over and just went down.
  10. Misike

Do You Pickleball?

A group of neighborhood guys have been playing on Saturday or Sunday mornings the past month. I’m hooked. Although we did have a guy go down today, we think it will be Achilles tear, it was so weird how it happened, just a freak thing.. I’m about to the point where I want to upgrade the cheepo...
  11. Misike

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

As long as they are keeping up with the group in front, or holding the rest of the course up, then I'm ok with that. Or, if. you are, let people play through.
  12. Misike

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

The slow play would have gotten to me. Probably a good thing they did continuous putting ob the green or it would have been even slower.
  13. Misike

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Paradym driver. Got for Black Friday, only used one round so far.
  14. Misike

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and Enchirito
Back