Recent content by mikeg_74

1. mikeg_74

Scheffler just got arrested!

i get it and that's the rub, we have no clue how serious it was, how close to the crime scene he was to allow him to go through and let another "deal with it". I think a lot of moving parts here, but I will defer to the officer managing traffic, in the rain, with little daylight, trying to...
  2. mikeg_74

could be and some are reporting after he tried to get it to stop by tapping it with the flashlight. When that didn't happen I am assuming something close to "jumping on the hood" took place. None of us were there and getting it all second hand. either way the LEO was not in the wrong IMO.
  3. mikeg_74

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Kim playing well today. I like his game
  4. mikeg_74

Soderberg with the Ace!!
  5. mikeg_74

he was protecting the scene where a person died in crappy weather conditions with little daylight. Scottie disobeyed the officer by trying to go around, whether he believed he was waived through or not.
  6. mikeg_74

Sean Toulon Goes Off Course

I have this one downloaded and will be listened to on the dog walk today
  7. mikeg_74

ESPN needs to drop it and get to golf. I get the situation is serious but at some point enough is enough and just let the legal process play out
  8. mikeg_74

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Tagging @DannyLe in hopes he sees this and has some experience. I "Think" he has a longer putter but cant remember
  9. mikeg_74

Not much is known but we know the following 1. Pedestrian was killed by a shuttle bus early prior to the round 2. As traffic was held up it appears some cars were being let through, but the car Scottie was in appears to be held up 3. Scottie drove around or disregarded the traffic and in the...
  10. mikeg_74

Am I the only one looking forward to Full Swing Season 3??? Rory Divorce, Scottie arrested, Rahm leaving and playing like crap.....so many stories
  11. mikeg_74

True, but also I expect to see a few low rounds today. I mean a -20 is out there imo.
  12. mikeg_74

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

It's crazy and honestly might have solved a lot or nothing at the same time, lol
  13. mikeg_74

FIFY.... Not a cop thing
  14. mikeg_74

This rain is getting heavier. not ideal with that thick rough
Back